135

After that, several people were introduced one by one.

The bald man is Qi Nantian, whose hotels almost cover the entire Hong Kong Island. Now this Peninsula Hotel is also his industry, and there are many catering brands, etc.

The old man who has not spoken is Ji Xusheng, the king of daily chemical products.

Of course, these are just their main businesses when they started their fortunes. Now, several people are almost in charge of large groups, and their businesses are constantly expanding. They have countless projects and many subsidiaries.

The seven people sitting here are the seven members of the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce, and they can be said to be the most representative figures in the Hong Kong business community.

After the introduction, everyone sat down, and the beautiful woman serving on the side quickly added new tea for everyone present.

"I heard from Mr. Jiang that Mr. Li is coming here to set up an office?" Mr. Li spoke as a representative just after sitting down.

"Yes, the mainland is actively seeking development now, so we naturally have to look at the outside world and learn more." Hong Kong Island is still relatively sensitive to various actions in the mainland, so Li Chengye is very careful in what he says.

"Oh, just come here to learn?" Mr. Li obviously doesn't believe it.

"Of course, the mainland does not have its own financial center and mechanism now, but I believe that in five years, or perhaps not even five years, the Flower Kingdom will have its own financial center and securities market. Of course, we still lack many conditions and do not have our own professional talents. The mainland and Hong Kong Island are close neighbors, so it is a good opportunity for us to learn. In recent years, the development of Hong Kong Island can be said to be rapid and worth learning from."

"The contributions of all the seniors to Hong Kong Island are obvious to all, and all industries are really developing very well!"

Flattery is necessary, and it is indeed a fact.

"Haha, no, no, you are flattering me. We are just ordinary businessmen, just trying to find the sand in the tide."

"But Mr. Li, who is doing very well in the Y country stock market, actually gave up the offer from the big financial group and chose to return to the economic desert of the mainland." Mr. Li was not tactful at all.

"Compared to adding bricks and tiles to a high-rise building, I prefer to build a high-rise building myself." Li Chengye smiled confidently.

"Oh, Mr. Li is so sure that he can build a high-rise building. It would be bad if it is just a thatched house." Mr. Li raised his eyebrows.

"Of course, I thought Mr. Li and others would also build a building with me. What do you think?" Li Chengye raised his teacup.

Everyone was silent for a while, and no one spoke. The room was quiet. When Li Chengye and the others started talking, everyone else had already left.

"Heh!"

Suddenly, there was a chuckle, but it was Huo Donglai, Mr. Huo. He looked at Li Chengye with admiration, and then said to Mr. Li: "Mr. Li, what do you say? People are waiting for you!"

Here, only Mr. Huo dared to say that, Li Bancheng's name is very famous.

Mr. Li ignored him, but looked at Li Chengye seriously and said, "We have some understanding of the changes in the mainland, but Mr. Li, are you asking this question on behalf of yourself or..."

Li Chengye smiled, "Mr. Li should have some understanding of our current leaders, right?"

Although he was a little surprised why Li Chengye said this, Mr. Li still nodded, "Yes, I have dealt with him in the early years." But it was many years ago, when business exchanges between Hong Kong Island and the mainland were relatively frequent, and he was also young and strong, and at the age of running around.