42

Li Chengye didn't expect that Secretary Chu would think so highly of him, but he still looked humble, "There are many people with ideas in this world, but those who don't listen to their ideas naturally can't put these ideas into action. I am also lucky to come to the steel plant." I met a leader like you.

Li Chengye didn't continue to say the rest of the words, but Secretary Chu also understood what he meant, and naturally felt a little complacent in his heart. There are often good horses, but there are not often good horse trainers. Li Chengye's idea is good, but he also has a keen eye for people. Thinking of this, Secretary Chu became more satisfied with Li Chengye.

"Hahaha, Xiao Li, you should work hard in the future. The future of our steel plant still depends on you young people." Secretary Chu laughed, full of encouragement.

"Yes, Secretary Chu."

For those in power, they are always very patient with talented people and will not hesitate to talk to them. Chatting is also a way to persuade people to concentrate on their work. Li Chengye thinks that Secretary Chu is a very capable leader. There are not many factory leaders who do this in this era.

"I heard that you have an old mother at home? How is her health?" This is the real stage of chatting about family matters.

Li Chengye smiled and nodded, "There is still a mother at home, but she is not very old, so she is still in good health." Li's mother is not much older than the factory manager, so she is not an old mother.

"Oh, it's good that you are in good health. I heard that you are the only son in the family. There are not many people like you. Generally, there are five or six children in a family, so the whole family can help each other."

Li Chengye: "My mother had a very difficult time giving birth to me. My father couldn't bear her suffering, so he only wanted me." In the inherent concept, women are like tools for passing on the family line. More children means more blessings. There are only a handful of people who can do what Li's father did. It's no wonder that Li's mother has been thinking about Li's father all the time after his death. Although she hasn't talked about him much in the past few years, she still stares at Li's father's old things from time to time.

Secretary Chu was really surprised. He had not thought of this reason. He had originally thought that something unexpected had happened. He had no idea that it was because they had a good relationship. However, Li's father had passed away, so he naturally could not comment on anything. He just said, "This is also rare."

"But your father must be very pleased to have a son like you." He said this from the heart. He also has several sons. The eldest will soon graduate from high school. Now young people in cities have to go to the countryside, and his family's sons are naturally inevitable.

In order not to go to the countryside, the eldest has been making trouble at home for a long time, and he has to help him find a job. But he is in this position, and many people are watching him. It's not easy to make trouble. If someone accidentally caught him, it would be over. However, his wife and children at home could not understand his difficulties and thought that it would be easy to assign him a job.

This matter has been going on for a long time, and he is also very upset. Secretary Chu certainly would not tell Li Chengye about this matter, but Li Chengye has naturally heard a lot of things and understands what this leader is worried about. However, this matter is not easy to solve, so he did not respond and just smiled.

Secretary Chu said all this to Li Chengye today in order to get closer to him, so he naturally wouldn't bring up any bad things. He continued, "You have two more children, right? I heard they are twins, how old are they?"