122

"Hahaha, I am! But I cherish my life very much. I exercise every day and listen to what the doctor says! I also want to watch the future of this flower country. I will watch it for one more day."

"Yes, watch more, and the changes will only get bigger and bigger in the future." The mentality is the most important. As long as you are open-minded, diseases will not come to you.

Supporting Mr. Xu, the two of them went downstairs. The two brothers of the Xu family were already waiting downstairs, as well as the eldest aunt and Xu Liu and Xu Kewu.

The group got into two cars separately. The elders took the wider jeep, while Li Chengye and Xu Liu and Xu Kewu took the narrower car.

The three siblings hadn't seen each other for a long time. At first, they were a little unfamiliar, but after chatting for a few sentences, the unfamiliarity had disappeared.

"Brother, do you have a lot of money now?" Looking around, Xu Kewu whispered in Li Chengye's ear.

"Why? Are you short of money?" Glancing at the man in front of him, the Xu family was in very good condition. Although they were strict with their children, they gave them everything they deserved. Xu Kewu should not be short of money.

"Hehe, you can't say that." Xu Kewu said with a few embarrassed laughs.

"What do you mean?"

"Brother, it's not me, it's us." Xu Liu, who was sitting in front, suddenly turned to the back and said.

"Yes, yes, brother, don't you have any classes now? Liu Liu and I want to do some business." Xu Kewu hurriedly explained.

"Do business, isn't Liu Liu going to graduate soon? She will definitely work in a government agency by then, right? She still has the energy to do business." Unlike Li Chengye and his classmates who got their diplomas abroad, Xu Liu and his classmates in the 77th class will not graduate until June next year.

"Brother, isn't there still half a year? Besides, I don't have anything to do now, and I haven't considered whether to work in a government agency after graduation."

"You don't want to work in a government agency?" Li Chengye was surprised. Xu Liu was a very obedient and smart girl, and she had a good sense of propriety. She shouldn't make such a decision.

"I don't want to work in an office, eat three meals a day, do repetitive things every day, and wear out my will. I want to do something extraordinary and build my own career. I have been looking at economic issues in the past two years. Brother, what do you think of the future market of Huaguo? Is it big?"

Xu Liu looked at Li Chengye seriously, as if seeking his support.

"The market is huge, but it takes some time to develop. At this stage, it is more of an external market. The country has announced the special economic zones this year, and it is estimated that OEM companies will settle there soon."

However, even if there is foreign investment, it is estimated that the cooperation targets are some large state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises are not yet established.

"But it is worth affirming that the current market is still relatively large, after all, materials are indeed very scarce. Do you have any specific plans?" Li Chengye himself studied economics and had long-term expectations for the future economy, so he did not object to his two younger brothers and sisters doing business.

Xu Liu and Xu Kewu were very happy to be affirmed by Li Chengye.

Xu Kewu said: "We think the most suitable business now is clothing business. Since ancient times, women's business has been easier to do. Now there are clothes sellers everywhere in the capital."