72

"Andre, you will provide Mr. Li with the information of the equipment in our warehouse later. It must be the latest and best!" Mr. Fillecked instructed his assistant again.

"Understood." Mr. Andre nodded and agreed immediately.

"Thank you very much!" Li Chengye's thanks were of course indispensable.

After a brief chat, Mr. Fillecked did not stay with Li Chengye for long. Director Wen and others were the ones he should receive more. Of course, he still left Andre with Li Chengye, saying that he was serving him.

Li Chengye was surrounded by people all morning, and he could not find any opportunity to talk to Secretary Chu and others. It was like this until lunch time. Mr. Fillecked wanted to treat all of them to a meal. But Director Wen refused. They had to go to another place in the afternoon. It was already past midnight when they were visiting here. The schedule was very tight. If they had dinner with him, they would definitely not have enough time. They arranged to eat lunch in the car.

Until Li Chengye got in the car and left, the sleeping Aletai did not appear again. Instead, Andre gave Li Chengye a piece of information before leaving. It was the information of the old equipment and the equipment manufacturer that Li Chengye needed. This should be arranged by Andre when he sent Aletai off. After that, the two of them were together.

There seemed to be a lot of information. Of course, Li Chengye did not open it immediately. He said goodbye to him while holding the information, and then got on the last car.

Everyone knew that the schedule was tight, so it didn't take long for everyone to get on the bus, and no one was delayed. The bus started soon, and Li Chengye and his friends naturally got their lunch boxes.

It wasn't until they got on the bus that Secretary Chu and his friends had the opportunity to sit on Li Chengye's body and talk with him.

Secretary Chu was eating something in his hand, but his eyes unconsciously fell on the documents that Li Chengye had put aside. Unfortunately, it seemed that all of them were in Chinese, and he couldn't understand them at all, so naturally he had no desire to pick them up.

Li Chengye did notice Secretary Chu's eyes, but it wouldn't be easy to explain it in a while, so he'd better finish his meal first and talk slowly later! It's called eating, but in fact, it's just three hamburgers, which look quite solid and still hot, and should have been bought just now.

But it was convenient to eat here, and the speed was naturally much faster, even if the car was a little bumpy, it would not have much of an impact. Soon Li Chengye and his friends had finished eating, and they were still sitting in the same place as in the morning, but this time there was no interruption from Director Lei.

Li Chengye knew what they wanted to ask, and after they finished eating, he picked up the documents on the side and gently opened them, "This is the converter steelmaking equipment that was eliminated by the Filede Steel Manufacturing Plant at the beginning of this year. It is said that they are all the most advanced equipment and can be used for no more than two years."

Secretary Chu and his friends were stunned as soon as he said this. Secretary Chu was very anxious to reach out and grab the document, but when he was about to touch it, he remembered that he couldn't understand it at all, so he immediately withdrew his hand, "Really? Are they all the equipment we need?"

Li Chengye didn't answer him immediately, but slowly flipped through the document. The document was very detailed. The first page was marked with all the types of equipment. There were really a lot of them, a real full set of equipment.

Li Chengye roughly read the first few pages, just like Andre said, the equipment here is very good equipment, but it is not suitable for the current D country. Of course, the premise of this conclusion is that these data are all true.