12

There was nothing to do at the union, Wu Liren fell asleep on the table, while Li Chengye continued to look at the materials. The union also had a lot of documents, and there were also many old newspapers, including provincial and municipal newspapers.

He had read a lot of materials in the past few days, and knew that there were too many aspects to pay attention to when submitting articles now, so he could not write much, but he had a general idea in his mind now. After all, he came from decades ago, and the huge difference between the two eras was still in front of him. He also had a lot of feelings in his heart, so it was just right to write an article about the change of times.

Seeing that Wu Liren was sleeping soundly, Li Chengye took out paper and pen and began to write. The protagonist in his writing was a man who escaped into the mountains because of the war. It tells the story of how he fled into the mountains with his family when he was more than ten years old. Many years later, he accidentally met people from outside. Only then did he know that the war had disappeared and everyone's life had become different. There were factories everywhere, equal life, ordinary people were in charge, and there were many more.

Li Chengye's story is very simple, and there is no strange angle. Many of them are his real feelings. After all, his time really seems to have flown by. He doesn't want to add too much of his own thoughts to the article. His understanding of this era is still very one-sided, and he doesn't want to mislead others with words.

This article is not very long, and Li Chengye doesn't have the idea of ​​writing articles all the time. He just wants to see if he can make some extra money. He studied business, and he has been exposed to business operations before. He also practiced in large companies when he was abroad. The latest thing in his mind is to run a business.

It's a pity that private operation is not allowed now, and it's difficult for state-owned units to use all his means. Li Chengye felt regretful, but he didn't plan to sit and wait. Although many management concepts cannot be used in this kind of factory, there are still some methods that can be used. It's just that he has just started working and doesn't know much about this factory yet, so he can only talk about it later.

Li Chengye spent an afternoon outlining the outline of the story, and after get off work, he went to the cafeteria to eat alone. Wu Liren is a local of the county town and usually goes home to eat at night, so after get off work, Li Chengye is alone.

After finishing his meal, Li Chengye did not return to the dormitory immediately. Instead, he strolled around the county town. Menjiang County was still relatively prosperous. Buildings such as post offices, department stores, and guesthouses all looked very good. The most important thing was that the county town also had a port along the river.

Li Chengye walked along the street toward the port. There was a ship unloading cargo at this point, and people were coming and going, which was very lively. However, Menjiang County was only a small county town after all. Although there was a port, the scale was not very large. The draft of the cargo ships coming and going was not very deep, and the carrying capacity was not very large.

However, the location of Menjiang County was quite good. Not only did it have minerals, but there were also many lakes in the territory. It was also large and had a port. The development prospects were quite good. Maybe it would become more and more prosperous in the future.

Time passed by, and the cargo ship at the port had already unloaded its cargo. It was almost seven o'clock, almost eight o'clock, and Li Chengye didn't stay any longer. He hurried back to the factory in the direction he came from before.

The management of the steel plant now implements a single-day-off policy, resting on Sundays, while ordinary workers take turns to rest. The next day was Saturday, so Li Chengye still had to go to work. There was nothing to do in the union at the moment, so Li Chengye didn't get up too early in the morning. He got up at about seven o'clock, and after stretching his muscles for a while, he washed himself with cold water and went to the cafeteria for breakfast.