134

"What's wrong with that? We have to meet anyway, so it doesn't matter if we meet earlier or later." Jiang Qiuhe did what he said, and pulled Li Chengye to leave.

However, Jiang Qiuhe didn't know which hall those people were in, so he looked back at Secretary Kong who was still stunned, "Secretary Kong, lead the way!"

"Oh, okay." Secretary Kong, who came to his senses, nodded and agreed quickly. He was still a little scared, and his steps were a little flustered.

In this way, Li Chengye was forcibly dragged by Jiang Qiuhe to meet people.

The hotel not only has a large banquet hall, but also many small business meeting rooms, which are fully equipped with various services, just to serve various small meetings.

Knowing the place, Jiang Qiuhe arrived at the destination very smoothly. He nodded to the person guarding the door without being polite, and the person quickly opened the door for him.

It was quiet outside the door, but there was constant laughter and chatter inside the door. Two middle-aged men over fifty years old and four old men in their sixties and seventies were sitting around a round table drinking tea. Two beauties in ancient costumes were concentrating on brewing tea at a small table next to them. There were also two beauties in ancient costumes sitting by the window, one playing the zither and the other playing the flute. The sound of the zither was faint and the sound of the flute was faint. It didn't look like they were talking about business, but rather like a leisurely chat between elegant scholars.

The sound of the door opening was not small. Except for an old man who was concentrating on listening to music with his eyes closed, almost all the tea drinkers looked over.

"Mr. Jiang, you are finally here. We have been waiting for you for a while!" One of them immediately laughed and joked when he saw that it was Jiang Qiuhe who came in.

"Hey, isn't it pleasant to be accompanied by a beautiful woman and good tea? It doesn't matter if you wait a little longer." Jiang Qiuhe didn't care and walked in with his people.

"Hehe..." The man laughed, but his eyes fell on Li Chengye. Normally, the people following them would wait outside the door in such occasions. Why didn't this person go out? It was a bit impolite.

An old man had a better relationship with Jiang Qiuhe. He had never seen this person following him before. There was some curiosity in his eyes, "Mr. Jiang, who is this?"

He didn't look like an ordinary person, nor did he look like a Hong Kong Islander. Although they were all from the same ethnic group, they had experienced different styles in different places, and their temperaments were always different in different regions.

"Hey, this guy is not ordinary, guess who he is." Jiang Qiuhe smiled mysteriously, a little cunningly.

Li Chengye smiled falsely and nodded politely to them. Without Jiang Qiuhe's introduction, he couldn't say anything.

"Oh." The old man raised his eyebrows and couldn't deny his words.

Now almost everyone became curious. The old man who had just closed his eyes and enjoyed it also opened his eyes, and his sharp eyes fell on Li Chengye, with a deep scrutiny in his eyes.

"Take your time to guess, I'm not in a hurry." Jiang Qiuhe was not in a hurry at all, and pulled Li Chengye to sit down in the empty seat.

"Let's sit first."

"Tea!" This was said to the two ladies who were making tea.

The two had prepared it when someone came in, and immediately served two cups of tea as soon as they heard the sound.