104

Xu Kewu was looking at Li Chengye with great anticipation, which was almost perfect, but when he heard what Li Chengye said, his anticipation immediately disappeared.

Li Chengye didn't finish his words, "But I took a lot of notes during the college entrance examination last year, and marked some important knowledge points. These things are still here. I'll bring them to my cousin later?"

Seeing that Xu Kewu still seemed a little unhappy, Xu Liu hurriedly said, "Third brother, don't underestimate these notes of Brother Ye. I was able to get into the capital city because of these. There was also a colleague of ours in the steel plant. He used to have very poor grades and didn't have much foundation. With these things, he finally got into the best university in Hunan Province."

Xu Liu's words were half true and half false. Xu Liu did read a lot of information given by Li Chengye at that time. If it weren't for these information, she would have been a less important university in Hunan Province.

Besides these materials, Hu Liren also received personal guidance from Li Chengye.

Xu Kewu knew Xu Liu's previous achievements. He was a little surprised that she was admitted to Capital University. He didn't expect that this was also helped by his cousin. He couldn't help but said excitedly: "Cousin Ye, thank you for your help. I will definitely read your materials carefully and try to understand them thoroughly."

Xu Kewu's mother was also very grateful at this time. With Xu Liu's successful example in front of her, she still had a lot of trust. However, it would be best if Li Chengye could teach her personally, but she couldn't force it, so she could only sigh in her heart with some regret.

Li's mother suddenly interrupted at this time, "Son, there is still some time before the 25th. Can you spare some time in the evening to help your cousin review?"

Xu Jinliang naturally hopes that his little son can develop well, and Li's mother is his sister, and he also hopes that the relationship between the two generations can be better. He also looked at Li Chengye with some expectation: "Chengye, you are busy with study and it is inconvenient for you to go out. How about letting Kewu go to the library at your school to find you these days?"

"Okay, then let's arrange it like this. I go to the library to read after dinner every day. If my cousin doesn't think it's troublesome, he can come to the library to find me." This is not a difficult thing. Li Chengye agreed without hesitation. At that time, he can just help his cousin sort out some knowledge points, and he can continue reading.

"Thank you, Brother Ye!" Xu Kewu was very happy. He was very interested in economics. Li Chengye was not only the top scorer in the college entrance examination, but also a student majoring in economics and management at Capital University. Now he was chosen by the professor to be an assistant. Xu Kewu was very interested in Li Chengye at this time, and he especially wanted to study with Li Chengye for a period of time.

The purpose of this evening's meal has long changed. It was originally just a study banquet for recognizing godparents, but now it has become a real recognition banquet.

In the end, Li's mother took her two children to live in the Xu family's villa. Grandpa Xu's position has not been determined this time, but he is old and suffered a lot of injuries and hardships in the war when he was young, so this time he is most likely to be honored in a position.

Li's mother is also a rare opportunity to find her relatives. Deep down, she still wants to take care of her father, so she lives there with peace of mind. As for Li Chengye, he went back to school with Xu Liu. They will enter the exam week in about ten days, so these days are indeed very busy.