54

Secretary Chu stood up while he was talking. He was taller than Xie Jinrong, and of course his aura was not comparable to his. Xie Jinrong's arrogant attitude immediately shrank. But he still insisted, "I am a college student."

Secretary Chu smiled sarcastically, "What a college student, you are not worthy of calling yourself a college student. When you encounter difficulties, you escape and get angry. You think everyone is sorry for you. You are not serious about your work, you have casual relationships with men and women, and you make many mistakes. The country has spent so much resources to train you. You haven't learned anything for many years. You are just like this. You can't beat high school students, even middle school students and elementary school students are better than you."

"You, you, you...I..." Secretary Chu's tone became heavier and louder, and Xie Jinrong was almost speechless. He was no longer as vigorous as before. He looked a little depressed, and his strong momentum was gone.

Secretary Chu did not intend to give up, and continued: "For a person like you, even if you are really talented and really good at Chinese, I will not let you go, because no matter how much talent you have, it cannot cover up your ugliness, your cowardice, and your irresponsibility."

"Why can't Comrade Li Chengye take this exam even though he is my secretary? He became a secretary based on his ability and passed the exam based on his ability. Just because others are in a better situation than you, you should give in. You? On what basis? What do you think you are doing, buying food? Opportunities are fair to everyone. If you ask someone to give up, then give up. Are you his father or his mother? "

"We need the best talents. If you have the ability, you can get it. If you don't have the ability, don't be jealous of others who have the ability. Find out your own reasons." He said and then his eyes fell on the other three people standing. The three people immediately lowered their heads, and no one knew what they were thinking.

Secretary Chu didn't care about their thoughts and looked away within three seconds. Xie Jinrong's mind was already confused. Secretary Chu's words went around in his mind, and it seemed that nothing was left. He said blankly: "But I'm a college student, why do you want to take my chance? Why?"

He seemed to be a little out of sorts, and his eyes became a little dull. Secretary Chu was closest to him, so he was the first to notice his condition. "Xie Jinrong, what's wrong with you?"

Director Zhou also noticed it and hurried over. "What's going on? What's wrong with him?"

His voice startled everyone present and they all gathered around him.

Li Chengye waved his hands in front of his eyes, but Xie Jinrong didn't respond. He just kept mumbling, "I'm a college student, I'm a college student, why do you want to take my chance? You all deserve to die, taking my chance, taking my chance..."

He was like a fool, just repeating these words over and over again. Li Chengye observed for a while with his brows furrowed, "Secretary Chu, Director Zhou, he seems to have a problem with his brain, and he is a little confused."

Secretary Chu naturally discovered that Xie Jinrong was not in a good condition, and hurriedly said to Li Chengye: "Well, you and Secretary Zhou take him to the hospital first, and I will ask someone to notify his family."

"You can take the factory car directly, don't waste time." Let's put other things aside for now, the most important thing now is to keep him safe.

"Okay." Li Chengye nodded, and then he and Secretary Zhou helped the man out.

The moonlight fell on the window lattice. Li Chengye pushed open the door of Secretary Chu's office. The dim light inside was on. Secretary Chu was working at his desk. He raised his head when he heard the voice. Seeing that it was Li Chengye, he stood up and asked, "How is the situation? Is he okay now?"