81

Li Chengye ignored what he said and just said, "Don't talk about these nonsense. Can you be the secretary of Secretary Chu?"

Hu Liren also quickly put away his playful smile and said seriously, "Of course, I can do it. Absolutely."

"But what about the union?"

Li Chengye: "I have already talked to Chairman Wan about the union. You should hand over the things in your hands as soon as possible and report to me in my office tomorrow. There are some things we need to hand over."

Hu Liren breathed a sigh of relief and nodded in agreement, "Okay, okay."

"Hey, but Chairman Wan agreed to you so easily? Didn't he curse me?" Hu Liren looked a little curious.

Li Chengye thought of the way he looked when he was chased out by Chairman Wan, and glared at him speechlessly, "Why don't you go to Chairman Wan's office and try to see if he will scold you or chase you out!"

"Hehe, then no need, really no need." Hu Liren smiled awkwardly and waved his hands, he didn't want to go and suffer now.

"Come on, I won't waste my words with you here, I'll go back first, you come on time tomorrow." Li Chengye looked at the time, he still had some things to deal with, so he was not delayed.

"Okay, okay, I will definitely go on time, are you still worried about me?" Hu Liren promised.

"Heh." Li Chengye chuckled and left.

Although Hu Liren looked a little unreliable and liked to play tricks in front of Li Chengye, he was still quite capable. As long as he was willing to study hard, he could quickly learn what he needed to learn.

Hu Liren had a very good learning ability and took over almost all of Li Chengye's work in less than three days. Of course, he could only do almost everything. The rest of the things could not be learned in a short time. He needed his own talent and long-term accumulation.

However, Li Chengye's secretary work was completely handed over, and he also went to the workshop to learn from Lan Jiming and learn how to manage the workshop.

Being a workshop director is not an easy job. Almost everything in the workshop needs to be managed, including making production plans and arranging work according to the production targets issued by the superiors to achieve the production targets. Training and training workshop employees, ensuring safe production and product quality, formulating workshop management systems and technical standards, adjusting workshop personnel configuration, being responsible for various rewards and punishments, etc.

So this position requires a sense of responsibility. Of course, you can also ignore everything as long as there are no major accidents. If you want to manage the workshop well, you will definitely need to put in the effort and energy.

In the first few days when Li Chengye went to the workshop, he behaved very ordinary. He just followed Lan Jiming and watched carefully, and did not make any comments or suggestions. You have to know that although he studied economics before and knew many classic cases. Later, he also studied in an investment institution for a period of time, but he had never been exposed to grassroots management. He needed more learning opportunities.

Lan Jiming was very cooperative with Li Chengye's arrival. He did not mean to be selfish. He took Li Chengye in and out every day and explained some of his arrangements in detail.

The learning time was very short. Not long after, it entered the end of February. The weather had gradually warmed up, and brick kilns in the county and city were also opened one after another. Because the expansion of the steel plant had the attention of the leaders above, the required building materials were quickly delivered.