121

"By the way, here are two down jackets, one for you and one for your aunt, they are very warm, try them on and see which one you like?" Li Chengye took the two down jackets out of the box, and the box was immediately emptied.

Country Y has many cold winters, and down jackets are indispensable. The down jacket he bought is of very good quality. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't bring it back, he would definitely buy one for everyone.

"We don't have down jackets here, why did you buy this?" Mother Li blamed Li Chengye, but her hands touched the clothes.

Both down jackets are medium-length, both are red, but there are some differences in the details. Mother Li and aunt have similar figures, both are quite standard, so the sizes of the two clothes are the same.

"This is of good quality. You don't need to wear a thick sweater when wearing it." Li Chengye put the clothes on the bed and let her take a closer look.

"Really." After complaining, Li's mother looked at it carefully.

"This dress is really beautiful! It's also waisted, much better than the patterns here."

Although there are down jackets now, the cut is actually very simple, almost straight up and down, and the whole thing looks like a bucket. It was brought back from somewhere by Li Chengye. The sleeves are gathered with ruffles, and there is a belt that can be retracted. There are small details everywhere.

What makes people like most is that it actually wears a hat. The edge of the hat is a velvety strip, which is really comfortable to touch.

"You didn't bring anything for your grandpa. He's older and needs these things more."

The clothes are definitely good clothes. They feel warm to the touch and are more suitable for his old man. He suffered a lot of injuries when he was young. At that time, he was short of food and clothing. He was almost sick all over and was very afraid of cold.

"Oh, yes, yes, how could I forget my grandpa." Li Chengye quickly opened another suitcase. That one was black. Considering the position of Mr. Xu, Li Chengye deliberately chose a style that looked more ordinary.

"Oh, you have a good eye! The size is also right." After carefully reading it, Li's mother finally nodded with satisfaction.

"Hehe."

"By the way, go to your grandpa's place tomorrow and pick up your aunt and grandpa to have dinner. Your aunt and grandpa have helped a lot during the days you were away from home."

Although they were just relatives who met halfway, they were not calculating with each other and were sincere to each other. Mother Li thought that they had eaten at Xu's house before, and it was mainly her sister-in-law who was busy. This time, she would just invite them to dinner in her own territory.

"Mom, why don't we just invite them to dinner outside?"

There are many people at Xu's house. I heard that my uncle has been transferred back. Mother Li is the only one in the Li family who knows how to cook. It's really too hard.

"Why eat outside? It's so insincere to eat outside when the family is eating together!" Mother Li glared at him. This child really doesn't understand the ways of the world.

"It's too hard at home!"

"What's so hard about it? It's just cooking a few dishes. Okay, if you have nothing to do, go to bed early. Go pick up your grandpa and his family tomorrow. Oh, don't forget Xu Liu and the others."

"Okay, got it." Li Chengye couldn't persuade his mother, so he agreed.

The Xu family has also developed very well in the past two years. Their family has experienced war. At that time, only Grandpa Xu was left in the entire Xu family. The wife he married later was similar to him. In addition, Grandpa Xu was very strict with Xiaobei in the family, so there was no stubbornness like other families. Grandpa Xu's life was also very easy.