96

Gong Xintu left first because he wanted to send Grandma Ye and the others back first. Before leaving, he wanted to come back to pick up Li Chengye later, but Li Chengye refused. Now that they have bought the house, they no longer need Gong Xintu to run around with them.

Although Gong Xintu himself looks like he is not afraid of trouble, Li Chengye can't always trouble him. After much persuasion, Gong Xintu finally left helplessly. He originally set aside three days to help Li Chengye, but he didn't expect it to end in less than a day. It seems that he can only go back to work.

Li Chengye finished all the things and went back. He had a very good memory. Although he had only walked here once, he still remembered it very clearly. Moreover, the roads here were very simple and there were not so many alleys. Li Chengye thought that he had been out for a long time and Li's mother and others might have returned, so he went back to the new house directly.

Just as Li Chengye thought, Li's mother had returned a long time ago in the past three hours and was cleaning the house. The weather in February was still very cold. Li's mother and Xu Liu brought a lot of quilts when they came this time. In addition, there was a pit, but there was no need to worry about being cold at night. As for some other things of the Li family, Li Chengye packed them and sent them directly. The address was here at Capital University. However, the mailing speed was very slow, and it was estimated that it would take a few days for the things to arrive.

But the things here are enough. There is still some coal and charcoal, and some firewood, which are all left by Grandma Ye. They can probably be used for two or three days. I will ask the neighbors tomorrow and buy all the missing things.

When Li Chengye returned home, his mother was already cooking. Today was a happy day for the family. When his mother came over, she packed up the pickled meat, sausages, fish and other things at home, as well as some food, so it was very easy to make a good meal.

When Li's mother heard the noise outside, she quickly handed the cooking spoon to Xu Liu and ran out. "Son, how is it? Is everything done?"

Li Chengye nodded and handed everything in his hand to Li's mother. "Everything has been done. I also took care of Xiaoxi and Xiaobei's household registration."

Li's mother took the transfer certificate, the property certificate, and the two children's household registration. Looking at the names on them, she was really happy. She kept stroking the three words "Li Chengye" on your property certificate, with a smile on her face, and kept saying, "That's good, that's good, it's really great."

Li Chengye breathed a sigh of relief, hugged Li's mother into the house, and then closed the door, "Mom, keep these things, and let's ask about Xiaoxi and Xiaobei's schooling tomorrow." Nowadays, not many people pay attention to learning, so sending children to school is not that difficult.

Li's mother nodded quickly, put away all the things in her hands, took Li Chengye into her room, found a big cloth bag from the cabinet, carefully wrapped all the things, and then put them in the corner of the cabinet.

"I have already asked about Xiaoxi and Xiaobei's schooling. They said that school will start on March 1st. We can just go and register. Each child needs to pay two yuan in tuition."

It turned out that Li's mother and her friends came back in less than an hour. After that, they brought some sausages and other things and visited the two families next door. At this time, few people would come to the door to deliver meat. In addition, there are intellectuals living here, so everyone's attitude is still very enthusiastic. Li's mother and her friends just took the two children there, and someone asked about the children's schooling. When they heard that they wanted to find a school for the children, they immediately told them a lot of news.