97

The two of them had a preliminary discussion and went back to sleep. At this time, Li's mother had finished her bath and was calling people to sleep.

The next morning, Li Chengye and Xu Liu packed up and went out. Because Li Chengye told Li's mother in advance that he would go to Capital University the next day, Li's mother did not doubt anything.

Li Chengye and his friends went out relatively early and went directly to the municipal government compound. The municipal government compound was still some distance away from here. Although they had set out before seven o'clock, it was already eight o'clock and almost nine o'clock when they arrived.

At this time, the government compound was still managed very strictly. Li Chengye and his friends had no way to enter without attracting attention. They could only watch from a place not far from the government compound.

"What should we do now?" Xu Liu was wearing Li's mother's cotton jacket, and the cloth and scarf on her head almost covered her face. Li Chengye also dressed a little ordinary, picking the oldest and most worn clothes in the house to wear, so that he looked like he came from a distant countryside to visit his relatives.

Li Chengye looked around, and at this time, a person who looked like an aunt came out of the yard, holding a basket in her hand as if she was going out to buy vegetables, but the aunt did not mean to leave immediately, and was talking to the old man guarding the door, and it seemed that she would not leave for a while.

Pointing in the direction of the door, Li Chengye asked Xu Liu, "Do you know that auntie over there?"

Xu Liu quickly pulled away the cloth covering her eyes and looked carefully, "Yes, her surname is Jiang, and she seems to live in the building next to my stepfather's family."

"What is your mother's surname? Do you have any relatives in the countryside? The relationship is not too close, but it's best not to have much contact?"

Xu Liu frowned and thought for a while, "My mother's surname is Qu. There is such a family. It's my mother's aunt's family, but she married far away and we haven't been in touch for a long time."

Li Chengye's thoughts gradually took shape in his mind. He chuckled and whispered in Xu Liu's ear. Xu Liu's eyes became brighter and brighter as he listened. Later, he nodded repeatedly, almost nodding his head off.

Xu Liu and Li Chengye quickly changed their destination. Seeing that the aunt surnamed Jiang was gradually coming towards them, they immediately walked towards the other side slowly. At this time, Xu Liu had already dressed up as an old lady, hunched over and walking slowly. Li Chengye was carrying a backpack and holding Xu Liu with one hand. The two looked like a mother and son from the countryside, and looked very ordinary.

When the two parties were less than two meters apart, Xu Liu seemed to be tripped by something and immediately fell to the ground. Li Chengye quickly threw down the backpack and squatted on the ground to help her up.

"Mom, are you okay?" Li Chengye's voice was very anxious.

"Hey, are you okay?" Aunt Jiang was also shocked when she saw this scene, but now people are more thoughtful and hurried over to help. But seeing Li Chengye busy helping Xu Liu, she wanted to go over and help Li Chengye's backpack up.

Li Chengye's backpack was filled with a lot of things, but the most important ones were bacon, bacon, and sausages. At this time, some of them had fallen to the ground because the backpack fell to the ground. Aunt Jiang's eyes lit up almost immediately when she saw these things, but she still forced herself to take her eyes away from the meat and straightened the backpack.

"It's okay, it's okay, Auntie, I really trouble you, my mother was just tripped, it's nothing." Li Chengye was about to take the backpack from her.

Xu Liu didn't dare to say anything, and her voice couldn't be faked, she just waved her hands quickly, looking like a country girl who came to the city and didn't dare to say anything.