136(End)

"Of course there is no problem." Li Chengye agreed without hesitation. He didn't need to do anything more. Just a phone call would be enough.

The atmosphere among everyone was much better after this matter was settled.

Qi Nantian touched his bald head and asked Li Chengye with interest: "Mr. Li, I heard that there are still many descendants of Yu chefs in the mainland. What do you think? Take us to taste Yu cuisine?" He is in the hotel catering business and is very interested in food.

"Of course, but each of the eight major cuisines in Huaguo has its own inheritance. It will take a lot of time for Mr. Qi to taste them slowly." Huaguo is vast and rich in resources, and each place has its own characteristics.

"Hehe, that's even better." He is not only a businessman, but also a gourmet. The best thing in his life is eating.

"We are a bit tight on time this month, how about we go at the beginning of next month, and Mr. Li will be our guide?" Mr. Li has already thought of the departure time, and everyone's time cannot be unified, so he can only try his best to make time.

"Of course." Li Chengye calculated the time, and he must have returned from Country Y by then, so being a guide is naturally no problem.

"That's great, we will count on you then." Jiang Qiuhe was really happy at this time. He was not very good at dealing with people from the mainland, so it was more convenient to have Li Chengye there.

"Of course, it's my honor." Li Chengye was counting on these people to help build the country's economy together, so he would naturally treat them well.

After discussing the matter, several people started to chat about various topics, such as the international situation and the economic environment. Everyone had their own opinions, and later they started to argue, and it was difficult for anyone to convince anyone.

Li Chengye had a lot of experience and was very talented. He always had his own unique insights in economics. If everyone was polite to him just because of Jiang Qiuhe at the beginning, and treated him with courtesy because of his stock talent. After communicating for a while, everyone admired his overall view and appreciated his analytical ability.

Li Chengye also had a very pleasant chat. It was rare to have such an opportunity to chat with these business leaders. They were all people with outstanding insights, and Li Chengye could learn a lot.

The few people who were originally planning to discuss the affairs of the Chamber of Commerce had long forgotten their previous plans and were chatting happily. When the cocktail party started, they just showed up casually. After introducing a few people to Li Chengye, the group found a place to eat and chat, and no one dared to disturb them.

However, Li Chengye, who was led by the seven bosses, also became famous. Many people talked about him at the cocktail party, but with Li Lao and others present, no one dared to say anything, but was very curious.

The wine was in full swing. Li Chengye drank some wine and looked a little uncomfortable. He walked out of the cocktail party hall under the pretext of going to the bathroom. The cocktail party was on the first floor, and there was a small garden outside. However, everyone was busy socializing at this time, and no one came here, so it was relatively quiet.

Li Chengye found a place to sit down casually. The night breeze blew gently on his face, which made the heat in his body disappear a lot. He seldom drank alcohol since he came here. Today, the atmosphere was good. In addition, the people present were the host and he was the guest, so it was inevitable that he drank a little more.

Music floated over from not far away, accompanied by laughter. I don't know which young people followed the elders here.

Li Chengye sat quietly, and the smell of alcohol seemed to be a little bit high. He supported his forehead and felt a little sleepy.