75

Li Chengye was dissatisfied, "Mom, look at what you said, you are my real mother, how can I not care, you must call me next time you go out to buy things, there are a lot of things, how heavy it is for you to carry alone!"

"Okay, okay, I will definitely call you next time." Mother Li was naturally very pleased with her son's care, and she agreed verbally. As for whether to call her at that time, that is a matter for the future.

"Hey, do you want to eat sweet potatoes? I didn't have time to make breakfast today. Why don't you just eat some sweet potatoes!" Mother Li quickly used a pair of tongs to pick out two sweet potatoes from the pile of matches. She was almost dizzy from being busy in the morning and really forgot to make breakfast. It was definitely too late now.

"Okay." Li Chengye naturally did not refuse. The skin of the sweet potato had been burned into a charcoal-like appearance, which looked a bit ugly, but after peeling off the skin, the red sweet potato flesh inside was very sweet. After taking a bite, it tasted delicious.

It didn't take long for Li Chengye to finish two palm-sized sweet potatoes. When he left, the two little ones still hadn't gotten up. Li Chengye had no choice but to go to the room to check on them, and then went to work at the steel plant in the snow. Of course, he also had a gift for Hu Liren and the others in his hand.

Today, almost all the important figures of the steel plant have arrived. They held a meeting in the conference room early in the morning. This time, Li Chengye also had a seat of his own, as if he had become a middle-level cadre of the steel plant.

The content of the meeting was very simple, which was to talk about the results of their trip abroad this time, a total of ten sets of steel smelting equipment. Originally, their funds were not enough to buy so many, but they didn't expect that the Philade Steel Plant gave them a discount in the end, so they had a total of ten sets.

Four sets of new steel smelting equipment became ten sets of new steel smelting equipment. Naturally, everyone had no objection. This was a good thing for them. In this way, their steel mill could expand outward again. This was a great thing. Their output next year would definitely increase several times.

Purchasing equipment is no longer a problem, but these equipment will almost arrive in March. The problem now is that they don't have enough production workshops. They can't leave these machines in the open air. It would be bad if they were soaked by rain. Moreover, if they can't start work in time and the machines are idle, it would be a waste.

"It's snowing so heavily now, and the Chinese New Year is less than 20 days away. We can't build so many factories in such a short time, right?" Factory Director Zhou frowned, looking a little embarrassed.

Secretary Chu also looked serious, "I know this task is difficult, but the equipment will arrive at our site in March at the latest, no, let's be more relaxed, it will arrive in April at the latest. We must prepare this factory, and we must overcome even the biggest difficulties."

Director Ke of the Factory Committee Office has some understanding of the project, and shook his head and said, "Secretary Chu, according to the situation in previous years, the temperature here will not rise until at least mid-February. By that time, we Only then can we start the construction project. Now the ground is frozen and we can't start the construction at all. In addition, the construction team in our county is limited, so this project will definitely not be completed. "

Although the winter here is not too cold, it will be below zero for a while. During this time, they can't break ground at all, not to mention the weather now. Many brick and tile factories have stopped, and it is unknown how long it will take to open the kiln again. There are many problems.