28

Chairman Wan watched the people walk away, his frown still not relaxed. The evening party was only halfway through, what should we do if we lose a host?

At this time, there were only a few minutes left for the skit on the stage, and at most 10 minutes before Ji Jianguo went on stage, time was very tight. Several hosts surrounded Chairman Wan.

Jiang Lan: "What should we do now? We are missing a host." Now everyone is in the same boat, as long as one person performs poorly, others will be affected, so she is naturally very worried.

Chairman Wan: "Haven't you all read Ji Jianguo's script before? Can anyone come on stage and recite it?"

"Chairman Wan, we can't bring a notebook and read it on stage. We have memorized it and rehearsed it in advance. How can we remember it in such a short time?" The person who spoke was an official of the factory committee, named Jiang Cheng.

Hu Liren was also embarrassed, "Chairman, we have to memorize our own scripts on the spot. It's really hard to do it in a short time. It will be bad if we confuse our own scripts." To be honest, he himself is not a person who likes to study. It took a lot of effort to get his own scripts almost right. There are so many words coming later. If he confuses them, it will be a disaster.

Jiang Lan was eager to try, but she had never read so many books and her memory was only average. She was afraid that she would make mistakes in such a short time, which would be terrible, so she finally suppressed the idea.

Everyone was silent for a while.

"It's the host's turn." In the awkward atmosphere, someone ran over anxiously. It turned out that the skit on the stage was almost over.

"Who's it now? Hurry up and wait." Chairman Wan was very annoyed and his tone was not very good.

"Yes." Hu Liren and Jiang Lan nodded immediately, and it was their turn to go on stage soon.

Li Chengye has been thinking about solutions to the problem since the incident with the host named Ji Jianguo. It seems that one person cannot remember all the lines at once. "Chairman Wan, Comrade Ji Jianguo still has a lot of lines, and it is too stressful for one person to remember them. Don't we still have five hosts now? In addition to Comrade Xie who will be on stage together, we can let the other four people each remember some. There shouldn't be any problem this way."

It's rare that someone proposed a solution to the problem, and it was Li Chengye who had done a lot since he came to the union. Chairman Wan's face looked much better and he also thought carefully about the plan he mentioned.

"It's okay, but we have already matched men and women, it's not good to change it!" Although he thought this idea was not bad, he was still a little hesitant.

Chairman Wan turned his eyes and suddenly saw Li Chengye, "I remember that most of the host's lines were written by you, right?"

Li Chengye nodded, not knowing what he meant. He wouldn't let him go on stage now, would he?

"Then you must still remember it. I saw that you spoke very well on the radio just now, better than them. How about you take his place? I'm afraid that if too many people share the lines, it will be easy to mess up." His eyes lit up and he looked at Li Chengye with great expectation.

Li Chengye smiled helplessly, pulling his hands on his clothes, "Chairman, how can I go on stage when I'm dressed like this?" He had to work today, so he wore an old set of clothes, which were covered with a lot of dust and mud, and his hair was messy.

When Chairman Wan heard that he was only talking about the image and not the speech, he knew that he could be trusted, and he smiled and said: "Clothes are just a small matter. You and Hu Liren have similar figures. You can take turns wearing the white shirt later."