21

The venue for the party was decided, and then they discussed the voting. The general plan was the one proposed by Li Chengye and Hu Liren, but there were some changes. One was the number of people who voted. There were quite a few people in their steel plant, and if everyone was really allowed to vote, the workload would be quite large, so the number of people who voted needed to be limited.

Finally, they discussed and directly allocated a certain number of votes according to departments and workshops, a total of 500 votes, and representatives elected by each department and workshop voted. This way, the workload was much smaller and there was no chaos.

Another thing was the voting rights of some leaders in the factory. There had to be some special rules, so each of these people had three votes. Of course, there wouldn't be many of them. If leaders from the city and county came, they would naturally have three votes.

No one had any opinions on this part, and the discussion on this point ended quickly.

Time passed by little by little. This meeting was very long. There were many things to do for the evening party, including publicity, program collection, program review, venue layout, and the arrangement of the evening party process. Of course, the final program list will be submitted to the leaders above for review. But they need to arrange a lot of things.

"Okay, this problem seems to be solved almost, right? Let's assign tasks first." The problems were solved one by one, and Chairman Wan looked at the watch on his hand. It was already past twelve o'clock, and it was almost time for dinner. He was a little hungry, so he should end the meeting early and go to dinner.

"What we have to do right now is to collect programs, which requires everyone to do publicity as soon as possible. The Propaganda Department has experience in this area, so Director Qiu will be responsible for publicity. Comrade Jiang Lan, you will be responsible for collecting program information. As for Comrade Hu Liren and Comrade Li Chengye, arrange the process of the evening party as soon as possible."

He pointed out the things one by one, "As for Chairman Xu and I, we will do the logistics work for you. If you have any problems that cannot be solved, you can come to us."

"This is our first preparatory meeting. In the future, we will hold a meeting every week to report on the recent progress of the task."

"Yes." Everyone present responded and had no opinion on his arrangement.

"Okay, it's getting late. If there's nothing else, let's go eat!" Chairman Wan waved his hand and was about to get up and leave.

"Wait, Chairman Wan, I have another question." Suddenly a clear female voice interrupted his movements. He stopped, and the person who spoke was Jiang Lan.

"Chairman, we still have a very important thing to decide!" She said in a light tone, and stroked her hair after she finished speaking.

"Oh, what is it?" Chairman Wan recalled the process of the meeting and didn't think he had missed anything.

"The host of our evening party hasn't been decided yet?"

"Host, there's no need to be so anxious for the time being, right?" It turned out to be the host. Chairman Wan was relieved now. He really thought he had forgotten something very important just now.

"Of course we have to decide this earlier. The host is related to whether our party can be successful. One mistake can ruin the party. It definitely takes more time to practice." Her tone was very sincere, and there was a little sadness on her face, as if she was worried about this matter.

"That's right." Chairman Wan thought about it, and what she said made sense.

"Of course, we must consider it in advance, we must not fight a battle without preparation. We need a host who can control the stage, and it is best to have more experience in dealing with various changes." When Jiang Lan said the last word, Li Chengye could already hear that she was promoting himself. No wonder she dressed like this today. It seems that she got the news yesterday and made all preparations! I just don't know who told her the news.