95

Li Chengye frowned, "Is there any problem with the procedures for this house?" Since ancient times, it has been difficult to live in Kyoto. Although this house is a bit shabby, the price is indeed relatively cheap. After all, it is close to Capital University, the area is here, and there is a yard.

Gong Xintu shook his head very confidently, "There is definitely no problem with the procedures, and this price should be negotiable, and it can be reduced by about 100 yuan." This family is in a hurry and wants to sell the house quickly.

Li Chengye nodded, and then they learned some other situations.

Finding an opportunity, Li's mother quickly pulled Li Chengye aside, "Son, what do you think of this place? The price is really cheaper! How about we just buy this place?"

Li's mother thought that although this place was a bit shabby, it would be nice after cleaning it up, and the price was very suitable.

Li Chengye was a little hesitant, "Mom, why don't we take a look? Comrade Gong said there is another one not far away."

Li Chengye still felt that this place was not very good, and he wanted to buy a better yard.

Li's mother knew what her son meant and advised him, "This is good. We should save the money we have."

But Li Chengye insisted, "Let's take a look. If it doesn't suit us, we can buy this one."

Seeing that he was so insistent, Li's mother had no choice but to listen to him. After that, Li Chengye went to talk to Gong Xintu. Gong Xintu didn't have any objections. He locked the door and took Li Chengye and the others to the next place.

As soon as the car was parked, Li Chengye found that this house was completely different from the previous one. This house looked very new, as if it had been renovated not long ago. Every plant and tree was carefully cared for, and the owner obviously spent a lot of thought on it.

"Are you sure this is the house you want to sell? It doesn't look like it at all?" Li Chengye was a little surprised. How could such a good house be sold?

Gong Xintu nodded seriously, "It's this house." He got out of the car, stood at the gate of the yard, and shouted to the inside, "Grandma Ye, please open the door, I'm bringing people to see the house."

Through the gate of the yard, you can clearly see that the door of the main room is open, and there must be someone living inside.

Sure enough, not long after a while, an old lady with a cane came out. She looked to be in her sixties, and there was a middle-aged man beside her, who looked to be the son of this old lady.

It seemed that the old lady didn't want her son to help her, so the middle-aged man could only stare at the old lady with a caring look, fearing that she would fall down accidentally.

"Hey, Grandma Ye, please go slower." Gong Xintu hurried forward two steps, wanting to help the old lady, but unfortunately there was a gate in the yard, so he had no choice but to watch and carefully warn her.

"Uncle Ye." Seeing Grandma Ye standing steadily and opening the door, Gong Xintu called the middle-aged man again, and the man called Uncle Ye also nodded at him, but his eyes were always looking at his mother.

"Hey, is this Xiao Gong?" Grandma Ye seemed to have some poor eyesight. After the yard door opened, she looked for a long time before confirming who the person was.

Gong Xintu immediately laughed, and hurried forward to hold the man, saying enthusiastically: "Yes, it's me, Xiao Gong, I brought someone to see the house."

"Okay, okay, come in quickly, you came at the right time today, otherwise we would not be here tomorrow. I happened to be packing things here today." Grandma Ye smiled and led the man in.