45

Director Zhou and his team were very efficient. Soon, several measures were arranged and the technicians in the factory began to check the equipment every day. In this way, the safety issues in the workshop were also taken seriously.

After all, there are many technicians in their factory, and they have summarized a lot of simple and easy-to-understand experiences, which became the training course. Because of the use of simulation teaching, the training process is much faster.

However, the reform of the third workshop has not started yet, and the positions and responsibilities in the workshop have not been figured out, so there is no news yet.

Li Chengye had a rare Sunday off, and he wanted to take his two children out to play, but unfortunately they got familiar with a family next door during this time, and they were learning painting from an old man in that family.

They were just interested in painting, and had no interest in going out to play with Li Chengye. Li Chengye had no choice but to go out alone.

There was a library in the county. A few years ago, many valuable books were burned inside, and the library naturally became abandoned. But in the past two years, it has been reopened, and many new books have been added to it. It has restored the scene of previous years, and now many people go there to read books.

Li Chengye originally planned to go to the library, but when he passed by the department store, he thought about it and didn't know if there would be any good things there. It was a good time to go and take a look. Li's mother's birthday was coming soon, and he thought he had to prepare gifts one by one.

Li Chengye thought of this and went straight into the department store. He went straight to the counter for ready-made clothes and prepared to buy a set of clothes to take back.

When he went there, he saw a man and a woman walking around. The woman seemed to be pregnant. She unconsciously put her hand on her belly and stroked it. The man carefully protected her. The two looked very close.

Li Chengye glanced at it casually and looked away, ready to find clothes suitable for Li's mother. However, he felt that the woman he had just seen seemed familiar, as if he had seen her before.

Putting this doubt in his mind for the time being, he looked around. It was about to enter November, and the weather was already very cold. The department store here already had winter clothes for sale. Li Chengye looked around and soon he fell in love with a black coat.

The coat is a bit long, probably reaching the knees. The style is very classic, the kind that will never go out of style, and it looks very warm. From Li Chengye's point of view, it looks very good.

Li's mother is about 1.65 meters tall and a bit thin, which is quite suitable for wearing such a long coat. And there is only one medium size of this coat, which is exactly the size that Li's mother can wear.

He reached out and prepared to take the coat in his hand and then go to pay the bill, but found that another hand also reached out. They almost reached out at the same time, one hand on each shoulder.

Li Chengye looked over and saw that the owner of the hand was the man he had seen when he came in just now. The man looked very gentle and wore glasses, like a cultured person.

The man frowned when he saw that Li Chengye and he wanted to take the same piece of clothing, and said arrogantly: "I bought this piece of clothing, you can change to another one."

Li Chengye also frowned when he heard this. He originally wanted to change one, but he didn't expect this man's attitude to be so bad, and the idea of ​​giving in immediately disappeared.