98

Li Chengye nodded, "I know what you mean. Although I can't help you much now, I can still help you with some small things. Besides, we are a family now. Just tell me if you have anything to say."

Xu Liu held back the tears in her eyes and choked up a little: "I know, thank you brother." Since Li Chengye was willing to take the risk to do this with her, Xu Liu has sincerely regarded Li Chengye as her own brother.

"Although family is important, your safety is more important." Li Chengye was afraid that she would do something impulsive, so he frowned and reminded her.

"I know, I already know what to do next, Brother Li, I'm going to go out for a while, and I may not be back for a few days, but don't worry, I will definitely be back when school starts."

Xu Liu wiped away the tears that she couldn't help but shed, wanting to make herself stronger.

Li Chengye knew that it must be the things in the box that would guide her on what to do next, so he didn't ask her where she was going or what to do, but just said, "I know, be careful."

"Okay."

Xu Liu acted quickly, probably because she was worried that her father and relatives were still suffering, so she quickly packed up her things and prepared to go out. The box was no longer useful, and Xu Liu took out all the things in it and sewed them into her cotton padded jacket.

Li Chengye took Xu Liusong out. She didn't bring anything with her. She looked very natural, just like she was just going out for a walk.

"How about I take you there?" After all, they had been together for such a long time, Li Chengye still felt that he couldn't let such a little girl face it alone.

Xu Liu seemed to have grown up all of a sudden, and shook her head firmly, "No need, big brother, I can only do this myself, you just take good care of my godmother and Xiaoxi and Xiaobei. Besides, no one is paying attention to me now, it's safer for me to be alone." Xu Liu knew that what she was going to do was dangerous and important, and it might be investigated for a long time, so she didn't want to involve Li Chengye.

Li Chengye is the top scorer in the national college entrance examination. He has a bright future and more important things waiting for him to do. Besides, his godmother and the others cannot do without his care. She can't be too selfish.

Seeing this, Li Chengye could only give up this idea helplessly. Since ancient times, many things are difficult to have both. Everyone has things they must do.

"You have to be careful and take care." In the end, only a few words came out of Li Chengye's mouth. Xu Liu nodded and then strode away.

When Li's mother came back, Xu Liu had already left for a long time. Li's mother asked Li Chengye where Xu Liu had gone. Li Chengye could only shake his head and said that he had gone to find his family and would probably come back when school started. As for where he went, he didn't know.

For this, Li's mother blamed Li Chengye for a long time and disliked him very much. More importantly, she was worried that a little girl was not safe outside. However, seeing her son silent, Xu Liu suddenly said that she wanted to find her father and others. She also knew that the matter was not simple. After calming down, she did not bother Li Chengye about this matter.

Days passed, Xiaoxi and Xiaobei also went to the primary school affiliated to Capital University to study. They went to register on the 1st, and the day for Li Chengye to register at the school also came.

In the morning, Li Chengye and Li's mother took Xiaoxi and Xiaobei to register. The environment there was very good, and it was inside Capital University. There were almost all children of faculty and staff. The most important thing was that it was about ten minutes' walk from Li Chengye's home, and it was convenient for Li's mother to pick them up.