105

Xu Kewu nodded. Since his cousin said that he didn't need to help, he didn't need to worry too much.

"Okay, continue reading your books. Your math needs to be improved. Remember all the formulas in the notes I gave you before. This exam is expected to be more difficult than the last one." The preparation time for the college entrance examination this year is much longer, and everyone has some experience. Naturally, it is not as easy as last year.

Xu Kewu nodded, "I know, I think I memorized it word for word, cousin, don't worry!" Xu Kewu is now more confident.

The two didn't talk much afterwards. After all, they were in the library. After that, they concentrated on studying again.

It is true that Li Chengye's uncle wants to arrange a blind date for Li Chengye, but this matter was mainly initiated by Old Master Xu. He now feels very indebted to Li's mother's family, so he wants to do something. Li's mother is old now, and some things are not easy to arrange. Arranging a more powerful in-laws for Li Chengye is a very good thing in Li's mother's eyes.

"Sister-in-law, why don't you just forget it?" In the Xu family's kitchen, Li's mother was helping her sister-in-law cook, and she still looked a little hesitant.

Xu's uncle glanced at her sister-in-law and said, "Forget it. The children are ignorant. Can you let them do whatever they want? No matter what, a man still needs a daughter to take care of him. Besides, Xiaoxi and Xiaobei also need a mother to take care of them."

Mother Li was still a little uneasy, "But my son Ye is not so easy to compromise?" Mother Li knew her son well. He was very stubborn when he was young. When he was discharged from the army, it was even more so. No one could persuade him to do what he decided. She didn't want her son to get married again, but she had to agree to it.

The eldest aunt of the Xu family looked confident, "Okay, don't worry about it. This matter was arranged by the old man. There will be no problem once he takes action. And let me tell you, the girl who will come later is the granddaughter of General Jiang. The girl is beautiful and obedient. She has a very good reputation in our compound. She just had a failed marriage, but it was all the man's fault..."

The eldest aunt of the Xu family was obviously very satisfied with the girl who was coming later, and her face was full of smiles.

When it comes to this, Li's mother is even more worried, "Is this appropriate? The girl is the granddaughter of a general?"

"What's inappropriate? Your Chengye is also the grandson of a general. Besides, Chengye is handsome and a student of Capital University. You can rest assured!"

Xu's eldest aunt is obviously very confident about this marriage, as if Li Chengye will get married tomorrow after meeting a matchmaker today. However, it is also normal. Her son's grades are rising at a visible speed. Naturally, she is very concerned about Li Chengye, the hero.

"Mom, are you ready? Someone has come!" Xu Kewu shouted outside. He was watching the movement outside and saw the car coming.

"It's almost time. Is it your Grandpa Jiang who is coming with people? Go and call your Third Uncle and Grandpa." When the eldest aunt of the Xu family heard the voice, she quickly asked her son to call people, and she took off her apron and prepared to go outside to greet people. It happened that the dishes were almost ready, and they could be served when everyone was gathered.

"Okay." Xu Kewu responded and hurried upstairs.

It was almost the same as the eldest aunt of the Xu family guessed. It was indeed Grandpa Jiang who came with his granddaughter, but Li Chengye and Xu Liu also came back, and the two groups met at the gate of the Xu family's villa.