115

In the morning, Li Chengye carried his backpack and a black suitcase in his hand. These were all distributed by the school, which was also a benefit for going abroad.

Today was the time to go abroad. They gathered at the school administration building at 8 o'clock in the morning, and then took a bus to the Capital Airport, and then took a plane to Country Y.

Because the school required them to come early today and make unified arrangements, Li Chengye and his friends had already held a farewell banquet in the Xu family's villa last night. Almost everyone who could come back came back, so he was alone today.

Downstairs in the administration building, people gathered in groups of three or two, and almost all of them had smiles on their faces, but there was still some trepidation in their smiles.

"Hey, Brother Li, Brother Li, aren't you worried? Are the people of Country Y easy to get along with?" Sun Liguo approached Li Chengye and was surprised to see that he was still in the mood to read.

"What's there to worry about? People of Country Y are also human beings. Naturally, some get along well with others, and some don't." Li Chengye was still reading the book, just talking casually.

"Hey, it's so far away. I heard that the people there look different from us. Then I will definitely worry!" Language, living habits, there are too many things to worry about.

"Haha, you will know when you go there. Everyone has two eyes, one nose, and one mouth. There is nothing too strange."

"Really?" Sun Liguo was finally relieved.

Time passed by little by little, and before eight o'clock everyone had arrived. At eight o'clock, two buses appeared in the crowd, so everyone got on the bus one by one, and the bus started, arrived at the airport, and boarded the plane.

Li Chengye sat by the window, outside the window was the vast airport runway, and in the distance was the clear blue sky.

Goodbye, capital! Goodbye, flower country! I hope that when I come back, I will hold the secret of development in my hands.

...

"Sell all s007..."

"It's oversold, buy in, buy all in, how much money is left..."

"How many transactions are there..."

In the busy securities building, countless traders wearing red vests come and go. Phones rang and people shouted everywhere. Countless people were eagerly watching the big screen opposite the gate. The red and green numbers on it were jumping. Every change caused countless reactions. Some people cheered, some cried, and there were hundreds of emotions.

The first floor was crowded with people, but the second and third floors were much quieter. There were big rooms up there. The transparent glass allowed people to see outside from inside, but people outside could not see inside.

In a room on the second floor, Li Chengye and Sun Liguo were staring at the numbers on the computer screen intently. It must be said that the financial industry is the most well-informed industry. When personal computers enter the office, the big rooms here are already equipped.

"Brother Li, do we really have to sell everything? Isn't there still room for growth?" With his hand on the mouse, Sun Liguo was very hesitant and didn't press the arrow on the sell button for a long time.

"Buy all. The international situation is not good recently. Short sellers are gathering. It will be another game soon. We don't have enough capital. It's better not to participate in this battle."

Time flies. Two years have passed in a blink of an eye. They have also been in this exchange for almost two years. From the lobby on the first floor to the big room on the second floor, they have indeed made a lot of money, but it is simply incomparable with those funds and investment companies. The trading leverage is too large, so it is best not to get involved.