83

□□ didn't look surprised, "It's Comrade Xu Liu, I thought it should be her. This girl has a good personality and character, so this is very good, very good."

□□ also hoped that his daughter would pass the exam, but he also knew her. If she really came to the county to work, he would be worried to death. If she got into big trouble outside. Just thinking about it gave him a headache. It's better for her to stay by his side. At least she won't get into trouble that he can't solve.

Li Chengye looked at the time and it was almost time for dinner, so he said to □□: "□□, you shouldn't have eaten yet, right? How about we go to the state-owned hotel to eat something?"

□□ shook his head quickly, "No, no, I won't delay you from work, I've already eaten." He came here mainly to apologize today, so he was naturally embarrassed to eat Li Chengye's meal.

□□ said that he had already eaten, so Li Chengye naturally couldn't force him.

□□ hesitated for a moment, and finally lowered his head, sighing: "Chengye, this time my family is sorry for you, my daughter..."

He sighed as if he couldn't continue to speak, and his face was full of shame.

Li Chengye almost guessed what he wanted to say, but he didn't know what to say at this moment. The reason why Jiang Meizhu could come to Li Chengye for help with a clear conscience was because of □□, her father, and it must be more than the first time that she asked others for this. Although Li Chengye didn't lose anything this time, he was really upset. There are more people in the village who may have been affected.

"□□, logically, I should tell you that it's okay. But, I'm sorry, I can't do it."

"Chengye, Mizhu is just an ignorant little girl." □□ was very surprised to hear his words. He originally thought that Li Chengye would say it's okay for his sake, but he didn't expect Li Chengye to be so disrespectful. He felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, and now he felt that Li Chengye was a little too calculating and not generous at all.

Li Chengye said seriously, "Secretary Chu, Jiang Meizhu is no longer a little girl. She has grown up and is no longer the little girl who used your identity to compete with the little girl around her for a piece of candy or a cookie. Now she can do more things with your identity and her influence is increasing."

"You must know some of the things she did in the past few years, right?"

□□But as if she had been hit head-on, Jiang Meizhu has been He recalled everything his son had done in his mind, including bullying a pretty girl with others, modifying the village work points book for Ji Qingge, tearing up other people's letters, etc.

"□□, the secretary is the secretary of all the villagers in Hu'an Village, the parent official, not just the father of Comrade Jiang Meizhu. I think you should understand what I mean, right?" Li Chengye rarely spoke so impolitely, simply not giving any face at all.

□□ looked a little embarrassed, but he also knew the truth in his heart, and he couldn't say anything for a while.

Li Chengye still knew how to stop. Overall, □□ was still a relatively responsible secretary, but he was just easily confused about his own girl.

"□□, are you going back today? How about coming to my house for a quick meal tonight?"

□□ shook his head, "I'm just passing by, and I'll be back soon. I'm taking a ride in the town, so I don't want to waste time."

He quickly put a sack at his feet in front of Li Chengye, "By the way, this is the grain your family should have received last year. I heard from your mother that fine grain is hard to buy in the county now, so I changed it for you. It's rice, about 35 kilograms. Look, it's all new rice..."