51

Secretary Chu had come here on his own time, and since things were going smoothly, he had no intention of staying any longer. "Then let's arrange it this way. Director Lan, you have to do your job well. I'll leave Secretary Li here as well, and you can take the two teachers home to avoid any problems." The rest of the words were addressed to Li Chengye. The two professors were not young anymore, and he was worried about them walking at night. It just so happened that Li Chengye's home was not far away.

After hearing what he said, Lan Jiming and Li Chengye nodded in agreement. This was Li Chengye's original plan, and it just happened to be on his way back.

Secretary Chu left after seeing that they agreed seriously. However, Li Chengye probably didn't have time to learn D language with Grandpa Zhou these days, but he had a notebook in his hand, so he could take a look at it when he had time, and he could also ask Grandpa Zhou some questions he didn't understand on the way home.

As soon as Secretary Chu left, Grandpa Zhou and Grandpa Zhang started to move. Some equipment had stopped, but there were still a few equipment running, such as the blast furnace, which needed to be maintained at a certain temperature, so there were still a few people working in the workshop.

However, these did not have much impact on their maintenance work. Both of them had very solid professional knowledge. In addition, the models of these equipment were all studied by them before, and they were very familiar with them, so the inspection was very smooth. They found many problems that the technicians in the factory had not found before, and also solved some minor problems.

Because most of them were large equipment, Master Zhou and Master Zhang inspected them together, and they did not separate. In addition, Li Chengye was beside them. When they operated, they would explain in detail the general functions of the equipment, how to check, and the principles of some important components. They explained it very clearly, and Li Chengye could understand it, not to mention Master Qian and Master Ma.

In this way, three people with notebooks appeared in the third workshop, writing furiously. Master Ma and Master Qian benefited a lot. Many times, they only knew the facts but not the reasons. With the explanation of these two, they finally understood the reasons of these equipment better.

Time passed quickly, and it seemed that it was already half past nine. Li Chengye looked at the time and saw that they had finished checking another place, so he interrupted them and said, "Master Zhou, Master Zhang, let's stop here today and continue tomorrow. It's getting late now."

"Half past nine, isn't it still early? I'm not tired, I can at least hold on for three more hours!" Master Zhang was still a little reluctant. He hadn't touched these things for several years, and he didn't want to leave for a while. He didn't feel tired even if it was twelve o'clock.

Li Chengye was helpless. At his age, he didn't feel tired, but he didn't dare to make him so tired. He still advised: "Master Zhang, you are not tired, but I am. I still have to go to work tomorrow morning. Besides, this is not a matter of one or two days. Let's develop it in the long run, okay?"

Master Zhou on the side felt a little tired. After all, at this age, he hasn't done so many things for a long time. He said to Li Chengye: "Okay, don't worry about the old man. Just do as you said. Let's stop here today and come back tomorrow."

While speaking, he had taken off the labor protection gloves on his hands. Just as he was about to put them away, he was taken over by Lan Jiming who followed him.

Lan Jiming smiled and said, "I'll pack the things. Sorry to trouble you two today. It's really late. Let's stop here!"

Grandpa Zhou also smiled and nodded at him.