64

When he came to the door of Secretary Chu's room, Li Chengye found that the door was open. Someone was talking inside. Li Chengye did not go in, but knocked on the door twice.

"Secretary Chu."

"Hey, Secretary Li, why are you here now? Come in quickly!" Secretary Chu's voice came from the room. He naturally recognized Li Chengye's voice.

"Secretary Chu, I'm here to bring you milk tea and snacks." Li Chengye walked in with something in his hand. As soon as he entered, he saw two people sitting by the window. It turned out that the person who was talking to Secretary Chu was Director Lei of the Provincial Capital Machinery Factory, whom he had just met two days ago.

Director Lei raised his eyebrows when he saw the plate in Li Chengye's hand, obviously a little surprised by the appearance of such a thing.

As for Secretary Chu, he was even more surprised, "Where did you get this from?" He took the thing from Li Chengye's hand and put it on the table.

Li Chengye pointed to the menu on the table and said to the two people: "This is the hotel's menu. The things provided on it are all free. You can call the hotel service desk and someone will send the things to your room."

"Is this all free?" Secretary Chu picked up the menu that Li Chengye pointed to, with some doubt and disbelief in his tone.

"Yes, it says on this menu that it is provided free of charge. This is what I just ordered." Li Chengye nodded affirmatively and pointed to the food on the table again.

"Do you know Y language?" Director Lei didn't care whether the meal was free or not, but was more concerned about Li Chengye calling to order the meal.

"I know a little bit."

"Not only can you read, but you can also communicate with the people here. Can you understand what they say?" Director Lei was excited, but he still went deeper to confirm.

"General communication is fine, as long as it's not particularly professional and involves too many professional terms." He originally came to participate in this inspection because of his good Y Mandarin, and naturally he didn't hide his ability.

"Help me see what's on it, I also want to order something to drink." While talking about Y language, Director Lei suddenly pointed to the menu and asked Li Chengye to order for him.

"Director Lei, why don't you drink mine first? I haven't touched mine yet. If I order it now, it will definitely take a long time." Secretary Chu didn't understand what Director Lei meant for a while, and thought he was really thirsty.

"Well, no, I don't like your drink. I'll ask your Secretary Li to help me order another one. I can still wait for more than ten minutes. Do you mind if I ask him to help you?" Director Lei even made a small joke.

"Of course I don't mind, Secretary Li, you quickly introduce it to Director Lei." He already understood what Director Lei wanted to do, so he agreed without hesitation. He also wanted to know how good Li Chengye's Y language ability was.

"Okay." Li Chengye probably knew what they wanted to test him on, so he agreed without hesitation.

"There are a lot of things here, teas include milk tea, coffee..." Then Li Chengye introduced it to Secretary Lei in detail.

Director Lei was delighted to see that he spoke so well.

After Li Chengye finally finished speaking, Director Lei said slowly: "Give me a cup of jasmine black tea with milk and sugar. I also want a small strawberry cake and a small bread."

"Okay, right away." Li Chengye nodded and agreed without hesitation, and then he went to call the customer service.

"Hello!"