110

Since Xu Kewu has taken the responsibility of this matter, Li Chengye no longer worries about it. Now this matter has nothing to do with him. However, after this incident, it is estimated that the Xu family will not introduce him to another person in the short term. If this happens a few more times, it will be bad.

Li Chengye's life has become easier, but the academic pressure has increased. Since returning from the south, Professor Xu has arranged a lot of things for Li Chengye to do. The most urgent thing is to write an article on the current direction of economic reform. This can be regarded as Li Chengye's inspection of Professor Xu's project team.

Time passed slowly, and a new batch of college students also entered the university campus and began a normal study life. This year, the number of people taking the college entrance examination reached 6.1 million, and the number of people admitted reached more than 400,000. As the number of people increased, Capital University became more and more lively, various student organizations were established one after another, and various activities also increased.

However, these activities have nothing to do with Li Chengye. In addition to attending classes, he now has to complete the projects assigned to him by Professor Xu. Professor Xu really values ​​him very much. When he has time, he will take Li Chengye to various meetings. Although he is just one of the bystanders and has no chance to express his opinions, it is also a good opportunity for Li Chengye to know the views of all parties on the current economic situation to the greatest extent.

After another hearing, Professor Xu took Li Chengye out of the auditorium and got into the car without stopping. Because Li Chengye could drive, he had been driving for Professor Xu these days.

Professor Xu's face darkened as soon as he got into the car. There were only Li Chengye and his friends in the car, so Professor Xu did not follow the strict superior-subordinate relationship and sat directly in the co-pilot seat.

"Teacher, are we going back to school now?" Li Chengye was not sure if Professor Xu had any other arrangements, so he asked anyway.

Professor Xu rubbed his sore temples and did not speak for a while. Li Chengye did not speak either. Today's meeting was indeed very tiring.

"Xiao Li, how is the topic you were asked to write?" After a while, Professor Xu finally spoke, but he mentioned another topic.

"Teacher, the general direction has been found, and the specific content needs to be filled in slowly."

Professor Xu was a little surprised when he heard it, "Oh! So fast, tell me, what is your direction?"

Because they came late, the car was parked in a more remote place, so Li Chengye didn't have to worry about being heard by others when talking here.

"I checked some data in recent years and finally decided to take the construction of the four modernizations as the direction. Whether it is industry, agriculture or other aspects, it is construction and development, which involves various resource allocations..."

"In fact, our country's leaders have always been very far-sighted. The development of heavy industry in recent years can be said to be changing with each passing day..."

The scope of the topic given to him by Professor Xu is really too broad, especially this kind of economic reform. What is written can easily become a big and empty thing, but if it is expanded, the length is really too large, and it is not something that can be completed in such a short time.

Li Chengye read a lot of materials. From the founding of the People's Republic of China to the present, there are a lot of articles about economic development. Whether it is heavy industry, agriculture or light industry, many directions have been discussed one by one, and there have been many practices.