Wizard Of OZ

The Wizard of Oz

Dorothy and her little dog Toto lived on a small farm house in Kansas. She loved Toto very much, and they would play together all the time. One day a dangerous cyclone swept across the prairie.The cyclone picked up the house with Dorothy and Toto still inside. As the hours passed, Dorothy tried to remain calm and eventually fell asleep.

The farmhouse landed with a jolt. Dorothy and Toto stepped out of the farmhouse and looked around.

Rose: OH MY, TOTO! THE FARM FELL ON SOMEBODY!! IF SHE IS THE QUEEN THEN I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE!

Ren: *Steps out wearing doggy ears that causes everyone to laugh*I hate you all.

Rose: *Slaps a hand to her mouth to keep herself from laughing* You - pfft - look good.

Ren: Liar.

She and Toto were met by a few small men that called themselves Munchkins and the elderly but beautiful Good witch of the North.

Rose: *Starts screaming and hids behind Ren* AHHHHHH!!!!The evil witch is still alive!!! *Points at the queen*

The Queen: How rude! And I am not the evil witch. I play as Glinda.

Rose: Really...........

The Queen: I want to strangle you but finishing the play is top priority.*Clears her throat* Hello Dorothy, my name is Glinda. The good witch of the North. Thank you for saving the munchkins from the wicked witch of the East. You were very brave.

Rose: Munchkins? I don't see any munchkins.

Ren: Well I do. *Looks down on Rose and grins*

Rose: Toto, sit boy!! And shut up!

The Queen: You can say your lines anytime now, Dorothy.

Rose: Huh? Oh! Right. *Clears throat*CAN YOU SHOW ME THE WAY BACK TO KANSAS!?!

The Queen: Only the wizard of Oz can help you with that. But here, take these ruby shoes that belonged to the wicked witch. They may be of use to you later on. *Gives the ruby shoes to Rose*.

Rose: *Stares at it before looking back at the Queen* Do you have any other color? Or maybe other shoes that has no heels?

The Queen/Ren: Just take it already!!

Rose: *Rolls her eyes* Sheesh, people. I was just asking. Hmph!! HOW CAN I FIND THIS WIZARD,MISS GLINDA!?!

The Queen: Follow the Yellow brick road back to emerald city. There you will find the wizard of Oz.

And with that, the good witch disappeared leaving Dorothy on her own journey. On the road, Dorothy met a talking scarecrow.

Nate: Hey, beautiful.

Rose: *Screams* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ren and Nate: *Flinches at Rose's scream*

Ren: Rose? Why did you scream?

Rose: He's a scarecrow. Don't I have to be afraid?

Ren: *Stares at Rose as if she was the dumbest person on earth* They are called scareCROWS for a reason, Rose. To scare crows!!

Rose: Ohhhhhh.......

Nate: Let's see....oh the lines yes.........My head is full of straws and people think I'm a fool. I'd do anything to have a brain.