Halloween Special

Hey guys. This is not a chapter. It's just a Halloween Special. Consider this as my gift for you. "5 Princes and I" Was is #349 in Fantasy! Yay! It's not much but it is enought to tell me that you guys enjoy this story as much as I do.

Thank you everyone!! This is all for you.

:)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dan: Okay! So today, we shall play the story of "Little Red Riding Hood", where Rose will the the little girl, Nate as the mother, Ren as the big bad wolf, Fred as the Grandmother, Ace - I mean - HUNTER Ace as the hunter, and I as the narrator.

Rose gave Dan a look.

Rose: Why are you the narrator?

Dan: Because I said so!! Now places everyone for we shall now tell the story.

Dan clears his throat.

Dan: Once upon a time there was a dear little girl who was loved by everyone who looked at her - 

HUNTER Ace: *snorts*

Dan: *Gives Ace an annoyed look* Will you let me continue before you criticize!? And get back to your place!!

HUNTER Ace: *Glares at Dan*

Dan: I-I mean...please? Thank you. *Clears throat* "but most of all by her grandmother, and there was nothing that she would not have given to the child. Once she gave her a little riding hood of red velvet, which suited her so well that she would never wear anything else; so she was always called 'Little Red Riding Hood.' "

Dan: "One day her mother said to her"

Nate: .........

Dan: Ehem!! One day her mother said to her......Damn it, Nate! Say your lines!!

Nate: *Gives Dan a stubborn look* Why should I be the mother anyway and not her betrothed?

Dan: Because in the story Little Red Riding Hood is a freaking kid!! Emphasis on the word Little!! Now stop being a pedophile and say your lines!!!

Nate: *Sighs and says in a unenthusiastic voice* 'Come, Little Red Riding Hood, here is a piece of cake and a bottle of wine;-" Wait a second!!! *Looks closely at the script* Who gives a bottle of wine to kids!?! What kind of mother is she!?

Dan: WILL YOU JUST READ THE LINES!?!

Nate: Fine!! "take them to your grandmother, she is ill and weak, and they will do her good. Set out before it gets hot, and when you are going, walk nicely and quietly and do not run off the path, or you may fall and break the bottle, and then your grandmother will get nothing; and when you go into her room, don't forget to say, "Good morning", and don't peep into every corner before you do it.' " *Then throws the script after reading it* You know what!? This story is stupid. I thought she's a kid and yet the mother let her daughter wander off into the woods?! Sick parenthood!! Don't they have servants for that!?!

Dan: *Face palm* You know what? I'm just gonna ignore that. Anyways, Rose, it's your turn.

Rose:   I WILL TAKE GREAT CARE!!!!

Dan: *Flinches* Ummmm....Rose? Why are you shouting?

Rose: So the audience can hear me perfectly.