Reshiram

It was a warm and nice afternoon. The trees where quiet as the leaves swayed with the wind. The baby pokemon played around with each other, they were so cute as you played with them. You always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, but your parents didn't let you. They said it was too dangerous for a rich girl, waiting in line to inherit her father's company. You didn't want to work in business, it was way too boring!

Your father work for a mining company. One day he come home with a small white stone. He said it was the resting form of the great legendary pokemon Reshiram. It fascinated you to think there was a legendary in that small stone.

One day when your parents said you couldn't adventure out, you ran to your room and cried in your large pillow. You held the small white stone to your chest, taking in its warmth.

You cried out all your feelings to it. You were telling it the truth of how you felt about your life and everything. After telling it how you felt, you fell asleep holding it close to you.

The next morning you woke up to a white haired man in the far comer of the room. You yelled pretty loud until he covered your mouth. He explained everything and how he was the one and only Reshiram.....

A year has passed with you and Reshiram. He was a honest and kind gentleman. Your father loved his attitude and well welcomed him into the family. You were happy and everything, you like him too. The only problem was, did he like you back?

You giggled happily as you watched the baby pokemon play with each other. Sense you couldn't adventure out your parents gave you these cute baby pokemon to play with. One was a cute Pichu. The other one was a cute Eevee. They just LOVED playing. They did it almost every day.

The tugged on your (f/c) spring dress to let you know they wanted to play with you. You gave them a smile "Yes of course I will play with you two!" You put down the book you were reading and started to play with the adorable baby pokemon. Little did you know you were being watch by one someone.

Reshiram's pov

I wanted to talk to (y/n) about something. It was about the ball her parents were holding tonight. Her parents weren't the richest family in the world.

They were just rich enough to hold this ball tonight. (y/n) father's company has been going down a bit recently. I want to help, but I wouldn't be good of use.

I go down into the garden were (y/n) likes to read at. I spot her and was about to approach her, until Eevee, one of her pokemon, tugged on her spring dress. She smiled and started to play with them.

I smiled at the scene I was watching. Her beauty was some things else. (y/n) was sweet and kind to everyone she met. I look at her beautiful (e/c), they shine in the light magically.

I didn't want (y/n) to go to the ball tonight. Her father didn't tell her it was to find her a husband. I know their down in business, so they hopefully get (y/n) to married a rich young man for her.

Any man would be lucky to have her. That's why I love her. She was always honest and never hurt anyone. I walk up to her as Eevee notices and jumps into my arms. I hear (y/n)'s cute laugh as she looked up at me.

"Hello Reshiram! Do you need something?" She got up and dusted any dirt that was on her dress

"I just came by to tell you that your father is holding a ball tonight for you."

"Really?!" Her eyes lit up with excitement "A ball for me?! Maybe my prince will be there and sweep me off my feet!"

I chuckle at her excitement. I knew (y/n) love for fairy tall stories. She told me everything the day she was crying over the fact that she couldn't be a trainer.