100k reads + contest

OH MY GOD!!! 100K READS?! WHAT THE ARCEUS?!

But seriously, thank you for this many reads as this books isn't even a year old yet and has gotten this many views.

In the honor of this, I would like to make a contest... OF LIFE AND DEATH!

Jk not really. But I would like to do a cover and one shot contest.

Cover contest rules: The cover must be made by you as I will put it up as this books official cover.

How to do this: Make a book for this (I don't wanna give away my email so this is the only closest thing to me.) Or make the picture, save it and PM ( private message) me it so I can receive it as a link and post it as a books cover. If you wanna do it by book then make the cover in one of your books and send me the link to it by PM so I can have the picture.

One shot contest rules: Let's see how creative you guys are. I wanna see a one shot from YOU guys!

How to do this: Make the book of the one shot and send me a link to it so I can read it over.

No Lemon, but it can be lime

Good grammar. But if your grammar's bad then I'll let it side depending on how I like the one shot.

You can not plagiarized anyone else's work. If it is your reported and removed from the contest.

It can not be yuri or yaoi, but it can be a male x reader or female x reader 

The reward for this contest is:

I will vote, comment, add to my reading list, follow, and edit any book(s) of the winners of the Cover and One Shot contest!

Both contest end on April 20th

Good luck to those who win or don't win!