Mega Rayquaza

You were working on homework before Rayquaza came up to you from behind and tapped your shoulder.

You notice and turned around to find he was holding a box of food called 'Pocky Sticks'

"Hey, (y/n). Mind playing this game with me?"

You blinked, unsure what he meant, "With food? You can play a game with food?"

"Yeah! It's called 'Pocky Game'. Two people bite each ends of the stick." He paused as a tint of blush spread across his cheeks, "To end the game, you can either back out or not finish your piece, or..."

"Or what?" You said still confused by the games rules

"Or... make out at end..."

He said his words so quietly you didn't hear what he said right, "Oh. Okay! But... I have to eat the stick?"

"Well yeah. It is a food called Pocky. I got strawberry flavored!"

You sighed, putting down your pencil and turn around more to face him completely, "Sure, I'll play the game."

Rayquaza smiled as he took a signal Pocky from the box and held it out.

"Now you bite the other end like this," He bit the end of the opposite side firmly. "Now you bite the other side."

You shrugged and bit the other side as well. The strawberry flavor tasted really good as it seemed to melt in your mouth.

"Ready?" Rayquaza asked.

"Rweady!" You said mouth full of Pocky.

Rayquaza ate his side slowly as you ate yours fast. Rayquaza blushed at the sight as he pulled away when you finish your side.

"What's wrong?" You asked, "Why didn't you finish your half?"

"B-because... I didn't get a good enough grip!" He pulled out another one as his hands started to shake, "Let's do this again!"

You sighed but bit the other end anyways as you ate yours too. Rayquaza started going faster at the same pace you did. You confused at the action, but soon thought of a way out.

You bite down hard and broke your half of the side. Rayquaza with his mouth eating the Pocky ate first before staring at you with wide eyes.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Because you were getting closer to my mouth. So in order for you to win I broke my half since you were losing!"

Rayquaza groaned out loud as you looked at him more confused than the first time, "What's wrong?! I let you win!"

"That's not what I wanted!"

Rayquaza hesitated before taking the Pocky out of your mouth and kissed you. Bolts of electricity ran through your body as it warmed you up. The kiss was steamy and hot as it only lasted for a minute thought, what seemed like forever.

Rayquaza blush rose red as he looked you in your (e/c) eyes, "I love you. This game is about couples making out. So, I thought the only way to get you to kiss me was this way. I was too shy before to do it..."

After all the information, you just smiled at Rayquaza. You picked up another piece of Pocky from the box and held it out between you two.

"I like you and food. So, this game I will enjoy until we finish it together."

Rayquaza laughed before and bit the other end of the Pocky stick with you, "I would love that, (y/n)."

You smiled and bit the other end started your part.

In the end, that night was a steamy making out session night.