Serperior

Serperior was checking you out again in the mall. It made you a little uncomfortable because he done this before.... but not as often before... it started last week when he been around you a lot and checking you out. You walk up to Serperior will your ice cream and his in hand

"Oh thank you (y/n)! I was getting quiet hungry!" He toke his ice cream and notice he looked at your sides really quick before eating his ice cream

You shifted a little "Serperior.... why have you been checking me out?...."

"Hu?" Serperior's when beat red "I don't know what you are talking about!"

"Oh really? Then why is your face all red?"

Serperior got embarrassed as he cover his face with his ice cream to block your view "I don't know what your talking about! Bye (y/n)! I'll see you later at home!"

He toke off before you could say anything. Just then you notice your bf right in the crowd of people and walk up too her

"Hey (bf/n)! What are you doing here?!"

"Oh (y/n)! I didn't see you there! I was just looking for a dress here in the mall! The school dance is going to be tomorrow! Aren't you excited?!"

You let out a long sigh "No (bf/n)... I'm not going to the dance... no boy has asked me out too it... and It's too late anyways if one just asked me out in the blue to go to the dance with them."

"Wha?! I'm surprise no boy has asked you out to the dance yet! Oh well... sorry (y/n)... I know were both seniors but... I know every guy in school is missing out on the beautiful girl you are. If they can't see that then they don't deserve your love."

You smiled and hug (bf/n) "thanks (bf/n), that means a lot coming from you."

She giggles "anything for you (y/n)! I'm sorry thought but the mall closes in four hours! I have to start shopping!" She lets go as she waves good bye at you and you do the same back

You sighed as you looked around at the shops with dresses. You really want that (f/c) dress on the display case. It was the perfect color and design, it was your dream dress, but sadly... you didn't even have the money to buy either. You looked around a couple of times before going home

You opened the door to the smell of dinner, it was your favorite. The smell dragged you to the kitchen, you toke a bite out of it and melt it into your mouth until a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you, making you stop and blush beat red

"So (y/n)! You like tonight's dinner? "

You swallowed the food in you mouth and turned around to face him "Y-yep! Can you l-let go of m-me please?...."

Serperior chuckled lightly as he let go of you "Okay~ Just enjoy tonight's dinner alright?"

"O-okay I will...."

Serperior eyed you again which made you shiver a tiny bit. He back upstairs as you tried to get that embarrassing moment out of your head

*next day evening*

You sighed as you picked up your phone and got a text from (bf/n)

"Hey I'm sorry you couldn't come tonight... just remember! Boys are missing out on u! luv you girl!"

"It's okay... have fun, luv u too" You texted back as you laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling

There was a knock on your door as you opened it to a beautiful green dress, it look the same as the one you saw back at the mall.

You gasp as you felt a pair of lips quickly met yours and pull away too see Serperior "This dress is for you (y/n). I made it just my hand. I hope you like it!"

You stood there in shocked for a couple of minutes before tackling Serperior down with a bear hug "LIKE IT?! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SERPERIOR!!"

He chuckled as he toke your hand "Will you go out to the dance with me (y/n)? I've like you for a very long time now and I know you couldn't buy the dress you wanted in the mall so I made you the same one by hand from my favorite color. Sorry if I was checking you out, I just wanted to see what size and lengths you were for the dress so I wound't get the wrong size."

You blush beat red, what you thought was the total opposite of what you thought when he was checking you out "Oh really?! I'm glad!"

Serperior chuckled he hit your head lightly "Naughty (y/n), I can't believe you were thinking that~"

You just pushed him out as you got dressed and twirled around in the dress a tiny bit. You when downstairs as Serperior laid his eyes on you, he couldn't look away

"I think I see the real definition of beauty here~"

You blush and looked down. Serperior drove you guys there as (bf/n) and hugged you in happiness

"Look who got a new boyfriend~"

"(bf/n)!!! He not my boyfriend!!"

Serperior chuckled he toke your hand and toke you to the dance floor where the slow dance began "No (y/n).. I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your lover~"

He lean down to kiss you as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kiss back as you both danced the night away.

Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you guys that I made a new book called The Lighter Side of Darkness! I really want to get this story into a real book and sell it to people! I would really help if you support this book and make my dream of it come true of it helping it get published! I love all you guys who read my pokemon x reader book and this would really help that you guys toke your time to read this story I want to make into a real book! Thank you guys so much and hope you read on too more of my pokemon x reader book!