Bulbasaur

"Give it back Saur!" You yelled at your best friend as he held your Game Boy up high in the air with Vine Whip.

"No way! It's fun seeing you jump up and down like this!"

You growled and scratched at his cheek. He yelped as he stepped back. "What the heck?! You can hurt me?!"

"I won't do it again if you give me by Game Boy back. I need to beat the Elite Four!"

Bulasaur smirked as he waved it around loosely on his vines as it was giving you a small panic attack inside. You couldn't let it fall and break; it took a whole week to get to the Elite Four in your game.

"Saur please give it back to me! I'll do anything!"

His eyebrow raised with curiosity as his red eyes gleamed with trouble. "Anything you say?"

"Yes anything! Just please give me back my game! I worked really hard on it!"

"Okay. The deal is, you give me a kiss and I'll give you back your game."

Heat rose inside your cheeks as it burned brightly. Even Bulbasaur's cheeks reddened a little. "A-A kiss? W-Where?"

"On the lips. It can be a peck if it has too."

The battle inside your head lost as the Game Boy was important to you. Slowly, you stepped closer to Bulbasaur. His red gleamed with joy as he stepped closer too. "I'm waiting for the kiss~"

You closed your eyes, sucked in a breath of air, and pecked him quickly on the lips. It was short, but enough to have a contest of who could blush the brightest. A grin broke out on Bulbasaur's face as he stumbled his words.

"T-That w-was... a-awesome..."

You growled and punched his chest. "Just give me back my Game Boy already!"

He nodded and shakily gave you back your Game Boy. He was super flustered around you now as it didn't even seem to catch at your mind he liked you, until after you beat the Elite Four.