Chespin

Blood splattered all over the grass, along the pavement, Chespin being pushed into the grass as it smeared all over his back and pride. The bully's laughter rang inside his ears as he was crying, painfully looking over to see your unconscious body on the floor.

"You're so weak!" (b/n) (Bully's name) laughed ever so evilly. "It's funny! Hey, if you're a pokemon, why don't you try and use any of your powers on me?"

"B-Because..." Chespin's voice shook with anger, with bits of sadness washed inside. "I don't want to hurt anyone!"

"Oh really? Because I just hurt your best friend. So weak, maybe it's because her parents only feed her so much. I heard you both come from a very poor family, only one meal a day. Look at this, I'm doing the favor of you both and showing bruises on you to show you're weak, maybe then other kids won't pick on you."

Anger burst through Chespin as he forced himself off the ground, the blood from his nose dripping down on the grass. "Shut up! I won't ever forgive you for hurting (y/n)! I-I didn't know she was being bullied... but if you don't stop I'll use my powers on you!"

(b/n) only took a step forward to make Chespin jump. She laughed and kicked him in the gut, releasing the air he needs. "Why aren't you using them now? Huh? Or are you too weak to even protect yourself!"

(b/n) pushed Chespin to the ground and wailed on him. Chespin winced and took the pain well since he'd been in pokemon battles before, but he would take the pain for you. Looking at the sight of you now even gave Chespin the courage to fight back (b/n).

You had been getting many bruises lately from coming home from school, even dodging questions about it when Chespin asked where they came from. Now he knew why, and he wouldn't let you get hurt no more.

"Hey," (b/n) kicked at his face, "aren't you going to cry?! Do something! At least act like you're in pain!"

"N-Never... I.... will... never... bow down... to a... bully... like... you!"

Their eyes twitched before giving him a final kick in the chest, breaking one of his ribcages. Chespin couldn't believe it, a human broke his bone. The air seemed to leave him as it felt like a fish trying to suck air back in.

Everything seemed to either be dizzy or blacken in and out. The laugh of (b/n) would snap him back to consciousness as she strode near you, evil twisted on a face so young.

"If you're too boring to hit then I'll take it out on her!"

Chespin's heart speed up in horror as he forced himself up, the muscles inside him screaming in agony, but Chespin dived in and let his spikes harden.

He didn't even feel the kick when (b/n) at full force, but he did feel the strike of pain she/he let. They quickly threw off their shoes as their toes were bunt in ugly directions.

Chespin didn't feel bad for them, as they were calling for it. He ignored the bully's cry of help and painful agony as he carried you to the house. It was empty due to your parents having to two work jobs a day.

He gently put you on your bed and rushed to the kitchen to get some ice. By the time he came back you were stirring in your sleep, half in a daze and other half still scared of what happened before you blacked out.

When Chespin put the ice pack on your forehead you burst into happy tears, hugging him to your shaking figure. "Oh my Arceus... you're alright... I was afraid what they would do too you..."

"Don't worry (y/n), I'll be fine." He smile as if the bullying never happened.

Looking over him he didn't seemed to badly hurt or damaged, but he used a potion on himself, but the bleeding from his nose has dried out. "Hey... are you okay? I thought you hated fighting... why are you covered in blood?"

Chespin felt for the blood before wiping it away. "It's a long story. Get your rest, you'll need it after that beating."

You nodded and laid down on your bed, letting Chespin cover you in blankets. He was about to flip the switch off when his finger rested on the flip.

"Hey (y/n)," Said Chespin. "When something serious like this ever happens like this again, just call me and I'll be there for you. I might not seem like it, but I'm a pokemon that's gone through hard and tough times in and out of battle. We've known each other since childhood, so trust in me, alright?"

The hot tears came in but you blinked them away in time and nodded. "I understand. Just let me answer this question... what happened to (b/n)?"

Chespin's smirk looked just as smug as the expression on his face. "Let's just say she won't be walking for a good long while."