Possessive Incineroar X Reader

Your Incineroar was known for his possessive nature. He had it as a Litten before and guarded his favorite berries from you, and now he guarded you from guys.

It was cute and funny at the same time. To tease him you would go up to random boys and talk to them, seeing the funny way Incineroar would do to get you back.

Right now you were shopping for some ingredients for dinner at the local market. The sun of Alola was baring down on you, but it wasn't anything you could handle.

Incineroar sighed and leaned against you. "Are we done yet? I'm getting hungry."

You smiled and picked up some oran berries. "I don't know. Maybe I'm making someone's favorite pie tonight."

Incineroar smiled a tiny bit and picked up some tomato berries. "Okay. Take all the time you need."

From the corner of your eyes you saw some tan surfer boys heading towards the beach. You smirked and handed Incineroar the oran berries. "I'll be right back. Hold these for me, okay?"

He didn't questioned you and held onto the berries. You followed the surfer boys and saw they were just about to get ready to ride the waves. There were two of them, one with blonde and black hair.

You walked up to them and waved. "Hello! How are you doing?"

The one with blond hair smiled and looked up. "Doing just fine! Going to surf in this great weather!"

You smiled and came closer to him. "I can see you two are surfers. Come to surfer every other day? Or is it only limited to other days when the weather is nice."

"Alola has sunny weather years around, so we don't usually worry about the weather."

"That's nice." You gave him the best smile you could give.

Incineroar paid for the berries and looked around for you, and growled when he saw you were with boys. Two boys to be exact. Something like this was in the danger zone.

He growled and walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "We're leaving."

The surfer jumped when he saw Incineroar. "Hey dude, you can't just pick up cute girls like that and walk away with them."

You hid a smirk as Incineroar's eye twitched. "This is my trainer, and I have the right to take her where I want her to be. I may not look like it, but I can kick your ass, surfer boy."

The surfer boy growled before grabbing his surf board and going into the water with his buddy. Incineroar continued to walk with you over his shoulder as you started to get bored.

"Are you going to let me down?"

"No. When I put you down or out of my sight you go off and flirt with other guys."

"That's what makes it fun though~"

Suddenly, he stopped and put you down, so you could gaze into his eyes. "No it's not fun. It's annoying and dangerous. What if one of those guys can be a pervert or even worse, a rapist? He could have kidnapped you and done whatever he want with you. Do you really want that?"

The comment made you cry a little. You honestly didn't think about what Incineroar had said. This maybe a world of pokemon, but dark things were still around. "N-No... I never thought about that."

"Hey now, don't cry." Incineroar smiled and hugged you to his tone chest. "Why don't we go down to the beach? But keep close to my side."

"O-Okay... can... we get ice cream...?"

Incineroar smiled and kissed your forehead. "Of course. Anything for my (y/n)."

You took his hand and walked down to the beach with him after getting ice cream. Sure, you still teased him about flirting with guys, but always near or in his line of sight with you just in case.