Dewott

"I'll protect you!" Dewott yelled at the bullies in front of him and drew out his two shells.

The bullies burst out laughed at him as he shook in anger. "Those shells are going to cut us up?! I knew you were a freak, but I didn't think it was this bad!"

The group broke out laughing as you searched a way out of this. This stranger was going to get himself and you killed in this.

You were about to sip into the other hallway until Dewott landed a hit on one of the bullies. The leader gasped as he stood up and faced Dewott.

Dewott gulped and laughed lightly. "H-hi... you a big guy..."

The boss growls in anger as he threw Dewott away with a single hit. Dewott seamed and yelled as he slammed into the wall behind him. Dewott groaned and tried to get back up, but the leader but his foot onto his back.

"You're a huge weakling! I can't believe you're saving her as a weak excuse for yourself as a 'hero'!"

Dewott spit out blood and stood up facing the leader again with his shells raised high and proud. "I don't care if I seem like a hero taking you down. If it's means protecting (y/n) then I'll never stop!"

You froze in shock as you've never seen this side of Dewott before. He was an ambivert kid around many people. In front of people or teachers, extrovert as anyone could be, but introvert like a lonely kid on the playground in front of you.

The sudden bravery lighted something inside you for Dewott, a feeling you've never had before. Dewott quickly charged at the leader too fast for the bully to doge, and uppercut his jaw. A loud snap could be heard before the leader wailed out in pain.

Dewott panted heavily and fell on the ground out of energy. You ran up to him and sat in front of him.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah... I just can't believe I did that... it was awesome..."

You chuckled and wiped the blood from his mouth, a blush appearing lightly and would show more if not for him being pale white. "Thanks for saving me. If you want, do you think you want to be friends?"

Dewott face broke out into a huge grin. "R-Really? Yes! I would like that... a lot."

You smiled and helped him up and walked slowly to the nurse's office. Suddenly, he stopped as you stared at him.

"What's wrong?"

Dewott smiled and shook his head slightly. "I just want to give you this before I go."

Lightly as air and gentle as a feather, he kissed your cheek with lightness and beautiful as water. Your cheeks burned hotter than Entei's fire as Dewott chuckled and smiled before limping into the nurse's office.