Female Manectric X Male Reader

For over the past three weeks the electricity in your town has been out for weeks. It was the cause of earthquake long ago and the pokemon who worked at the power plant ran away and into the wild to hide. Winter was coming fast and the town was in a panic.

"Damn it..." You mumbled, looking through old legends or anything that could help. "Isn't there anything that can help us?!"

Lighting flashed outside as you jumped at the noise, not expecting it and looked out the window. In the distance could you barely see the outline of Manectric pokemon.

The tale your grandpa told you before he passed away suddenly popped into your mind. Manectric around town were super powerful than any other Manectric in the world because of all the electricity the mountains they lived in gave off every day.

"Maybe they'll help me up there..."

You packed up your stuff and started to hike up the mountain. Pokemon only lived in the area so there wouldn't be any signs of human life anywhere or shelter for people also. Thunder bloomed on top of the mountain and shook all over.

"Holy-!" You grabbed onto the nearest rock and grabbed onto it, holding on until the shock waves passed by.

Rocks tumbled down your way as you cursed and ducked behind a large rock, feeling the shock wave the boulders crashing behind it would give. Since nobody really came up here anymore you didn't know how dangerous the mountain would be, now it was extremely dangerous.

A cry was heard from the corner from the rumbling as you looked over to see an Elecktrike stuck under a bolder, one that must have tumbled down here. Thunder boomed again, only much more dangerous and created a bigger shockwave. To your horror, more of them began to fall down not only towards you, but to the Elecktrike as well.

Without a thought in your mind you dashed over to the Elecktrike and covered your body over it to protect it while you took the damage. Sure, the town might suffer without heat for the winter, but this pokemon was in danger and pokemon are better than humans.

Lighting striked right next to your ear, as you cried out and covered your ears, the ringing loud inside and everything was blurry. Lighting meant the bolder had been blasted. The Electrike wiggled from under your grasped and barked as it ran up to someone.

Shock filled inside you as the figure was a human, a human girl. Her blond hair stood out the most as the other Manectric were behind her, like she was the leader. The Elecktrike barked happily as it ran to a Manectric, its mother mostly, as they rubbed heads together.

"You," The girl spoke hard and hard like steel. "Why is a human on the mountains? No humans have been up here for years because of the mountain's dangerous thunderstorms here."

"Hello... umm..."

"Manectric."

"Manectric, I need your help with my town. The electricity has been out for three weeks and winter is coming soon in about a week. Without heat the town will be left to freeze to death."

"What do we get out of it? Putting electricity into power plants takes so much electricity that it can make us tired. If we help you, I want help in return."

"I'll do anything! Please... just help my town. I've lived there my whole life and don't want my friends and everyone else there to freeze. We can't really move anywhere else without traveling through the other side of the mountains, which is covered in ice this time of year."

Manectric thought about it until a smirk came on her face. "Alright, we'll do it. I'll tell you your payment after we're done with rebooting the power plant!"

You gasped and bowed in gratefulness. "Thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Manectric's group rebooted the power plant with their electricity, the heat for every house came back as everyone praised them. It was wonderful to see that no one would have to suffer through a terrible winter.

The deal almost slipped past your mind until you poked on her shoulder. "Ummm... about the deal... what was the payment you wanted me to give you?"

For the first time in forever, Manectric blushed. "Well... I'm the only human in my group now... and I'm the leader since my father was the leader... but... well... umm... I need a... mate... you're cute... and... ummm..."

She was at loss of words as you chuckled. "I'm getting at what you're saying. Are you sure you want me as a mate? I mean, I don't mind, but I'm just a human."

"That's just it. Other pokemon that have been turned into humans can't turn back so far. I'm stuck like this, so I'm stuck with a human mate. You saved one of the children and the other Manectric's of my group already like you. So... what I'm saying is I kinda already like you."

"Oh..." It was your turn to blush as you smiled in agreement. "Then I like you too. By the way, do I have to live in the mountains with you?"

"Yes, why would that be a problem?"

"Because well... I'm a human and I had a hard time even climbing up it."

Manectric laughed and grabbed you by the collar. "Then you better get used to me, because I climb that mountain every single day."