Eevee evolutions X Cordinator Reader

Close enough to a boy version as I can get

"Okay! Line them up!"

The eight pokemon nodded their heads and line up in a perfect line. Their eyes shining with pride, well some of them, while others just looked bored.

"Alright we have Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Sylveon, Glaceon, and Espeon."

All the boys nodded their heads when each of their names were called. "Ready for duty!" Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon both said.

"Can we just get this over with...?" Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon all said, looking bored from training.

"Will you three lighten up?" Glaceon said with a hissing voice, annoyed by the pokemon's laziness.

"Hey why don't we all try for (y/n)? The contest is just under way and we have to make sure she wins this thing with flying colors!" Sylveon punched his fist together at the team while everyone just stared at him.

"Yeah... come on guys please...?" You said with a tired voice as having eight pokemon who were all boys and had each different view on this was difficult enough.

Espeon sighed and waved his hand. "Fine we'll listen for you. Just don't expect us to do it again for this stupid contest."

"R-Really?! Thank you!" You hugged Espeon tightly too you as his face turned red.

The others were getting jealous and glared at Espeon while he just smirked at them.

You let go and grabbed you planning paper and lined them in the direction you wanted them to be. "Perfect! Now let's do this!"

The first starting pokemon Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon got a running start and jumped into the air.

Jolteon used thunderbolt onto Vaporeon surf, making the water turn into sparkling water drops, while Flareon's flamethrower spun around the water drops making it twist in the air along with the fire.

You motion the other two, Umbreon and Espeon, and they jumped into action. Espeon used psychic to trap the fire into place while Umbreon used shadowball and knocked the fire out of place, making water and fire twist and turn in the air, mixing into itself.

Now it was the other two's turn, Glaceon and Leafeon, to spring into action. Leafeon used razor leaf to cut the water and fire spot into tiny pieces while Glaceon used ice shard and have the fire melt the ice while the water froze into a bigger ice.

Not but least it was Sylveon's turn. He has waited for this for a long time and used moonlight. The fire and ice bits shined in the air with psychic so perfectly the ice shined like crystals with the help of the fire turning colors making it look either blue, white, or red.

Your eyes shined at your work and you jumped up and down in excitement. "That was perfect!"

You grabbed all the guys and pulled them into a hug. They laughed and hugged you back with love.

Giggling, you kissed them all on the cheek. "Thank you guys. I know now we can win this contest for sure."

Everyone melted inside from the kisses and touched where it was. "Y-you're welcome!"

You smiled and treated them to their favorite food as when the contest came, you won with flying colors.