Latias X Boy Reader

Yay! My first Fempokemon X Boy Reader! Come on ladies, support this chapter just like a one shot. Boys don't get many of these so it's only fair. Hope you guys liked this! ^-^ or not...

Also, contest ends next week on Wednesday. So if you have stuff to turn into me, then get started now.

Clear blue skies, winds not too fast, but perfect. All that was missing, you in the sky. You sighed as you looked up at the sky, it's world of wonder swirling and changing every second as time goes by.

Latias looked out the window and saw you out on the small hill. You accidentally had gotten one of your ribs broken while helping out Latias's brother, Latios.

He was badly injured as he was confused and afraid. He send a energy ball straight into your chest, having a pretty good broken rib for healing by a legendary.

You though it was alright as Latias volunteered to stay and watch over you. It was a long slow two months as the rib was working it's way to healing.

Latias opened the door and softly closed it behind her as she sat down next to you. "Enjoying the view?"

You jumped at the sound of her voice. Not hearing her coming by or sitting. "Y-yeah... too bad I can't really fly anywhere for a while..."

Latias looked down sadly with guilt. "I'm sorry my brother gotten you wounded. He was hurt and confused. He even didn't know who I was, so I knew it was serious. I flew to the nearest house. Hoping they could help me."

You smirked and lied back on the nice cut grass. "I guess we were both lucky my mother was a Nurse Joy."

Latias giggled. "Yeah. I though Nurse Joy's only had daughters."

"Well, I'm the first and only, boy cousin in my whole family anyways."

Latias smiled and lied her head down on your stomach. A blush creeped into your cheeks as Latias didn't see and looked up at the sky. "I wonder what it's like, having a family. Latios and I have been together for so long..."

You nodded as silence filled the air. The wind cutting the clouds in half as they made weird shapes.

"Maybe..." You say, "Maybe you can... take me up flying in the sky?"

Latias eyes widen as she flew up and looked at you. "No way! The only way I can really fly you is holding you between your arms! That will decrease your healing process!"

You shrugged and very carefully got up. "I don't care. I just... want to fly in my life for some time or another..."

Latias looked down at the ground. A stormy twister raging back and forth inside her head. Finally, the winds died down.

"Okay... but if you get hurt don't blame me!"

You smiled as you started walking towards the house. "I don't plan on it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This was the best feeling ever. The wind in your hair as Latias, with a smile, carried you flying in the sky.

Clouds would break apart as you rammed into them. They were soft and fluffy. Latias started to get tired and pulled you up more, accidentally hitting your broken rib.

You screamed in pure pain as the burning feeling crawled all over your body. Latias panicked as she quickly and softly landed you back down on the hill.

You clutched your broken rib as the pain was unbearable. Latias started to cry while healing you with Heal Plus.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)! I didn't mean to hit your rib! I'm sorry!"

You smiled weakly as sweat clung to your forehead. "H-hey... it's okay... I got hurt by a girl I love..."

Shock filled up Latias face until her eyes shined with love. "Y-you love me...? Even, though I still hurt you?"

You shakily nodded your head. "Y-yep. I don't care if you hurt me... all that matters is your o-okay and I'm the one facing the d-danger..."

Tears swimmed in Latias's eyes as they were tears of joy. "Oh (y/n). I love you too..."

You chuckled and pulled down her face gently. "Come here."

You softly connected your lips together as electricity pluses through you. Latias hummed and tilted her head just right as you deepen the kiss back.