Terrakion

BOOOMMMM

Waking up in cold sweat was the least thing you wanted to do when do when looking outside the volcano next to your peaceful village had erupted. Pokemon from the forest were running down into the village as the village people were trying to save the pokemon while escaping themselves.

You slammed open the door while trying not to bump into any pokemon hurrying along the way. In the distances a tree broke down and all the pokemon hurrying along the way stopped and cried out their names. It turns out more pokemon where coming through but a tree was blocking the way, a huge tree at it.

"Everyone move out!" The mayor called out as everyone but the remaining pokemon were leaving the village.

He didn't hear the cry of the pokemon and no one but you could help them. You a plan in motion while running towards the tree. Up ahead the lava was just barley in sight, but enough feel it's heat from here.

The pokemon on the other side were crying out for help as the other forest pokemon on the other side were trying to help by lifting up the tree, but too no use.

You climbed up over the tree with just enough space to jump over with the help of pokemon. The pokemon looked at you confused until you bend down and motioned with your hands. "I'll give you a boost! Just hurry!"

The scared pokemon nodded as you helped them up over the tree. It was a slow process as the lava was getting closer and closer. All that was left as a baby Rattata as you lifted it up over the tree. It saw you had no way too make it over the tree as it cried out.

You gave it a weak smile as your back started sweating at the lava's heat. "Don't let my help be for nothing."

The baby rattata was starting to cry, but nodded in understanding as it jumped down and took off. You turned to face the lava as it bubbled while your skin felt like it was melting off already. You closed your eyes and braced for impacted and felt the first drop of lava hit you. It burned your right toes so badly you screamed in pain as it felt like fire going off in your body.

Suddenly the lava disappeared as you felt a pair of arms grabbed you and lift up into the air. You opened your eyes to find a handsome stranger holding you and cut ground in half with a giant sword in hand. You passed out from the pain as you could hear him calling out your name...

~~~~~~~~~~

Wetness was the best thing to feel after the lava burning your foot. You woke up to a place with water everywhere as pokemon from the forest were playing around near a lake with berries growing everywhere. It was heaven.

You groaned while sitting on your butt as the baby Rattata from before noticed you were awake and ran over too you. It cried while you smiled and hugged it back.

"You were really brave back there, but stupid at the same time."

You looked up too see it was the stranger from before, but smiling down at you. "I-It's you."

"It's me alright. You're welcome for saving your life. My names Terrakion." He said while sitting down next to you, "I'm part of the Four Swords of Justice."

"I've heard about them... I didn't think you would be in a place like that."

"Why wouldn't I be? I save pokemon from dangers they can't help with and their I am. I was surprised when a human like you was saving pokemon while the rest of the village just took off. Cowards."

"Yeah... the mayor had always been a coward before. But thank you for saving my life. My name is-"

"(y/n), I know because the forest pokemon told me once I took them too this spot before relocating them to a new home. Since your village was ruined how about you stay here with me and the gang?"

"W-wha?! Me?"

"I talked to the leader about it and he was impressed. He wouldn't mind a hero like you being here. I wouldn't mind it either."

"A-Alright I'll stay here then!"

"Great!" Terrakion gave you a gentle hug as you smiled and hugged him back.

"You're a hugger aren't you?"

"Hehe maybe~ but for you hero actions." He gave you a light kiss on the cheek as you blushed and cover the area with your hand. Terrakion smiled as he ruffled your hair. "I've know about you for a long time. Not from the pokemon, but from being out in the forest. I never really got your name but didn't mind it."

"O-Oh... well I did like the forest a lot."

"Oh I know you did! You would always come out there and play with the pokemon! I would smile and watch after coming back from a mission... anyways I hope you want to stay here (y/n)."

"Hmmm... maybe I will. It was better than that run down house I had."

"Okay." Terrakion gave you another hug, but stopped as he when too your bandaged foot.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Just helping out the person I like." He winked at you and helped changed the bandages while you blushed brighter than the lava.