Mew

Tiny A/N for a new book out at the bottom of story please read~

It was a nice cool breezy day as the door open with an small 10 year old (y/n) at the door

"Mom! I'm going outside too play!"

"Okay sweetheart! Just come back before dark!"

"I will mommy!" You replied as you close the door

You skipped to the near by playground not too far from your house. It was a simple playground. With it's slide and swings set with an balance beam and monkey bars.

It was an quiet place to play, but you loved it anyways sense all the baby pokemon came to play around the area.

You ran to the slide, but stopped as you saw an boy with pink hair and kind sky blue eyes. To top it off with his pink clothes and werid pink tail behind him

He spotted you as he slid down and walked up to you. "I've haven't seen you around here! My names Mew! What's yours?"

"(y/n), (y/n) (l/n)"

Mew giggled. "I didn't need your whole name, but I just guess it's from manners."

"Of course it is. My mommy told me to always use them!" You climbed on the monkey bars swinging from the one to the other. "She says it's a way to express your feelings of kindness to them."

"I see."

Mew laughed making you jump and also fall from the bars. "Wanna see a trick I can do."

"Of course!" You jump off the monkey bars and ran up to him, "Please show me!"

Mew grinned, "Alright then."

Mew started changing shapes. Forming and changing colors until he became an human Pichu.

"WOOAH!" You yelled amazed at the transformation before your eyes.

The now human 'Pichu' skip in circles around you. "I know right! I can transform into anything and any pokemon!"

He changed into an Teddiursa, Togepi, Eevee, and your favorite other (s/p) (small pokemon).

"Your so cool Mew!"

Mew blushed, "You really think so? Even if I can just change my face and body?"

"Of course! Your still the same person! Not on the outside, but on the inside, because that's the only thing that matters in an person."

Mew eyes started flowing out with small tears. "Thank for saying that (y/n). I'm an legendary pokemon that gets hunted down everywhere, so I can't really show my real self but only in front of pokemon."

You smiled and gave Mew an big hug. "Of course! Anything for you, Mew! I would still care for you even if you were just an human or an pokemon yourself!"

Mew giggle and hugs you back, but enough to see your face. "Thank (y/n). It think this is an another way to say thank you to an person."

Mew gives you an quick kiss on the cheek. Your eyes widening as your cheeks flushing with an faint pink.

Mew chuckles as he wasn't aware of the action he just did. "Can I see you here tomorrow, (y/n)?"

"O-Of course! B-bye Mew!"

You waved goodbye to the smiling Pink haired legendary as all the other days of your life were filled with joy

Hi guys I have a new book already out called 'The Shadowed Assassin Princess'. Two chapters are already out so if your interested please go and check it out as I will update it every other week like this book! So please comment on how the book is so far in my new book! Thanks you for taking your time to read it!