Female Shinx x Boy Reader

For my best bud: ocrainstorm Go check out this awesome dude! He better like this one shot... or else

"(y/n)!" Someone shouted, "Snap out of it!"

"Huh?" You blinked and looked up to see your best friend, Shinx, glaring down at you.

"Don't 'Huh' me! You're procrastinating on writing your story! It's due for English tomorrow!" She snatched the paper from your hand; reading it over, "You haven't even started at all!"

"W-well... I can't really think of anything romantic to write... I can't come up with anything right off the bat like you."

Shinx's cheeks blushed bright, crimson pink. "That's only because I work hard! Now if you want, I'll help you with your paper."

"Okay." You replied.

You got out a piece of paper and a black pen to start off with. Shinx pulled up a chair to sit next to you as you were in the library. Only you two were in the far back so you could talk just loudly enough.

"Have you started your rough draft yet?"

"N-not really... well only some of it..."

You pulled out another piece of paper with writing on it labeled 'Rough Draft'. Shinx took it and looked it over with a frown.

"You weren't kidding. Can't even write anything romantic."

"Sorry... I'm not that type of person..."

"It's okay! How about saying something about a girl?"

"Hmmm... her rosy red lips caught the eyes of the poor man. It was as if he was caught under the fair maidens spell... her hair glowed under the soft light with her blonde curls... umm..."

"Keep on going! You're getting a good start!" Shinx said, completely entranced by the way you talked and spoke.

"Ummm... ummm... She looked in the light rain almost ghostly. Her skin was pale white as the poor man realized it was the lost soul of his dear wife."

"Go on..." Shinx said leaning on your shoulder.

You blushed a sight bit as the images started getting clearer.

"Right... okay. The man ran up to her and grabbed onto her wrist. The ghost women looked over her shoulder to the man she loved. His eyes pleading her to stay with him. The ghost women only gave him a small smile before hugging him. Ummmm... the man cried quietly to himself, thinking he would never see his late wife again."

"Please continue~" Shinx purred as you didn't realize your faces were just inches apart.

"Of course. The women gently took him by the chin and stared into his eyes. "Please, find another women for me, my love." The man when to reply, until her soft lips landed onto his. He was surprised at the sudden weight of her lips until her body became almost human again. The women disappear, fading in light as she could finally rest in peace."

"Oh (y/n)... that was beautiful..."

You looked down at her lips, gently pulling her closer. "Maybe I should do the same thing too..."

"What do you mean-"

You cut off Shinx and kissed her. Heat rusted to your face as you couldn't believe you were doing this. Shinx hummed in the kiss and wrapped an arm around your neck, deeping it. This shocked you, but not enough to stop kissing.

After the kiss, you had inspiration to write a new story about love of you both.