Chapter 24

"Dan will you carry me in?" Phil begs me and I laugh, not taking him seriously,
"Are you actually serious?" I laugh, and Phil nods as a reply, If I didn't know better I'd of said he was murked
"Very well then" I smile, and I somehow manage to sweep Phil off his feet into bridal style, and stagger over to the door. I fumble in my pocket for my keys, having to put the snoozing Phil into the fireman's lift, so I have a free arm to unlock my front door.

miraculously I get Phil into the house and onto the sofa without breaking anything, and Phil didn't stir which is a major plus point... 10 POINTS TO SLYTHERIN FOR ACHIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE! Anyway, It's only 8:00pm and I'm not exactly hungry or tired but I can't leave Phil or make to much noise in case I wake Phil, perhaps I can plan his photo shoot?

I retrieve my laptop from it's home on the shelf by the computer, and google 'Howell's Clothes', naturally my website is the first to come up and I click the name, being directed to my famous website. Instantly I see all my models' faces appear on the screen, and I mentally replace their faces with Phil's, imaging him in a sexy tight man cardigan, or a black tuxedo with a red bow tie. I open up my emails on a separate tab and email my friend Pj, who models and takes pictures for Howell's industries, telling him that Phil will be joining the team, and that the new shoot has the theme 'International'.I press send and return to my website, eyeing up the picture of Pj in a suit and dreaming about that being Phil soon. 

I browse the internet for a few hours later until Phil starts to wake up, so I go and sit by him so when he does fully awaken we can talk,
"Morning" Phil mumbles, his eyelids still glued shut,
"not really" I laugh, "It's only 9:30pm" I correct and Phil groans, 
"seriously?" he moans and I nod,
"Can we do something crazy?" Phil asks me,
"I love crazy" I wink, quoting frozen to my friend who sends me the 'too soon' look.

"Let's go to Manchester for the night" Phil suggests, and I almost choke on my saliva,
"Manchester!?" 
"Yeah! We can ride on the Manchester eye" Phil grins excitedly, and I stare at him as if he's just admitted to cannibalism or something crazy like that.
"Phil, we could just ride the London eye- and that wouldn't take a two hour and ten minute train ride!" I complain and Phil plays the puss in boots eyes,
"Pleaseee" He begs, and for some reason I find myself agreeing to this pathetic idea of Phil's and we are off to London Euston train station.

For no surprise we seem to be the only people on the train, and our carriage was completely deserted, which was nice as Phil and I didn't have to worry about disturbing anyone's peace. The train ride went quite quickly as we both just slept for the whole ride, knowing it will probably be an all nighter for us because of this. All I can say is this better not have all been cat talk from Phil, and when I tell him we're pulling into Manchester Piccadilly he doesn't start freaking out and crying.

"Phil, we're here" I nudge the boy who is softly snoring by my side, and he slowly allows himself to wake up.
"Already?" he asks me sleepily and I nod, "what time is it?", I look at my phone screen and read the time off it,
"It's almost midnight" I gasp, and Phil's face lights up, 
"THAT'S GREAT! The Manchester eye view will be all lit up and awesome" Phil perks up, dragging me off the train onto the station, 
"It's so dark there won't be any view" I mutter, as Phil rushes off the platform, and calls a taxi.

It takes us about 15 minutes to get to the eye, which I guess isn't too bad, except we have one back in London which is A) bigger and B) not a 2 and a half hour journey away or however long it took. 
"There it is!" Phil exclaims, as the Manchester eye comes into view and I look up out the taxi window, and seeing what too me looks like an exact replica of the London eye, except with a beautiful back drop of a 'Next' rather than the Thames.

Phil insists on paying the taxi driver as it was his idea to drag me out here in the first place, all I can say is it better be worth it Phil!

"Come on let's go on!" Phil smiles, and I honestly think he's high, I mean he's so excitable for no apparent reason. There is a bored looking man perched on the metal gate in the queue for the wheel,
"Two please" I smile, and Phil pulls his wallet out,
"It's on me Phil" I nod, handing the man a twenty pound note and watching him fumble about in his bum bag looking for my change.

Once the man has handed me my change, Phil and I get ushered into a pod and the door seals behind us. I take a seat and unlock my phone
"Dan! We didn't come all this way to play Candy Crush Saga!" Phil complains,and I attractively snort, showing him my phone screen,
"I'm putting some music on" I smile pressing shuffle,  so Take That's Underground Machine comes on.

"you like Take That?" Phil asks me and I nod, playing air guitar to the sweet lyrics that owned my childhood,
"yeah, it's kinda my forte" I grin, and Phil nods, but I can tell he isn't really into it,
"hold on I'll change song" I chuckle, and before I give Phil time to insist I don't I put One Direction on.

"Is kiss you all right then?" I smile and Phil nods,
"you didn't have to change song for me Dan" Phil complains, and I roll my eyes,
"yeah whatever, now can I possibly have this dance?" I ask Phil, holding out my hand for him to take,
"why of course sir" Phil grins, curtseying quickly before grabbing my hand and pulling me in so we're dancing around the small area of the pod.
"So tell me girl if every time we, touch, you get this kinda, rush,baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, If you don't wanna take it slow, And you just wanna take me home Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And let me kiss you" I sing, looking into Phil's eyes, who smirks up at me, 
"Oh, baby, baby, don't you know you got what I need Looking so good from your head to your feet Come on come over here, over here Come on come over here, yeah Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends Making them drool down their chinny-chin-chins Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight Baby, be mine tonight, yeah And if you, You want me too Let's make a move" Phil sings in a high pitched squeaky voice, and I grin at the boy, who I'm holding in my arms.. One Direction don't fail me now.

"Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, And let me kiss you" I sing, smashing my lips into Phil's.