chapter 65

(Picture made by danllama, thank you!)
Once Strictly come Dancing is finished, Dan stands up and looks at me,
"I'm going for a shower... will you be okay?" Dan asks me, and I nod,
"I'll be fine, honestly Dan" I comfort my boyfriend, "Nick is all the way in London, we're safe here I promise you"

Dan looks at me unsteadily,
"I almost got you killed, I don't want to risk that again" he admits, and I smile at his caring worries.
"I'll be okay, now go have a shower, you stink of the sea" I chuckle, as I change channel to some random documentary about animals.

Dan doesn't take his usual three hour shower which consists of him singing Justin Bieber at the top of his lungs, instead he takes a brisk, silent five minute shower and comes out looking like a wet squirrel.

Wearing just a towel around his waist, I admire Dan's back muscles as he looks around for his T-Shirt which he left outside on the floor.

"We're due to meet Chris and Pj in like ten minutes right?" Dan asks me, not bothering to turn to face me, as he picks up his t-shirt, and slips it on over his head.
"Yeah" I respond, "you might want to start using the hotel's hairdryer to dry your hair" I suggest, and Dan quickly picks up the electrical item, and plugs it into the wall.

"They should really have straighteners in here too" Dan grumbles, as he turns the dryer to his hair, and begins moving his hand about to dry it.

"You'd only complain that they weren't good enough for your hair if they did have some" I chuckle, and Dan smirks at me.
"At least I'd look less like Pj and more like you" Dan giggles, and I shrug.

"Who'd want to look like me?" I ask, and Dan smiles at me,
"Me" Dan responds, "I wish I was beautiful like you"

I hold back the blush at Dan's obvious lie, there's no way Dan would give up looking as attractive as he does to look like this.
"Do you think these trousers make my hair look curlier?" Dan asks, snapping me out of my trail of thought.

"What does that even mean?" I laugh, shuffling down the bed to where Dan was sat,
"I feel like if I put these jeans on they'll make my hair look even more curly than it already is as they're so straight" Dan explains, and I smirk at the boy.

"At least one part of you is straight then" I chuckle, as I kiss my boyfriend passionately on the lips. Dan decides to ignore my statement, by quickly sliding his trousers on, and pulling down his T-Shirt so it's not tucked in his jeans at any point.

"Shall we go?" Dan asks me, and I nod,
"Yeah" I smile, "wait, are you wearing any underwear?" I quickly question, and Dan winks at me.
"You can find that out for yourself"

We walk out the hotel room, and I make sure that the door is locked as Dan calls the lift.
"Going down" Dan speaks over the loudspeaker in the lift as he presses the button for lower ground.

The doors slide open, and we see Chris and Pj already stood in a queue waiting to be seated,
"Can a Christopher Kendall and a PJ Liguori please make their way to their room., A used condom has been left unattended" Dan huffs in a butch voice from behind the two boys.

Pj turns round with a smirk plastered on his face, and Chris looks around with a slightly less happy face on.
"Daniel, your hair is looking ravishing tonight" Pj winks at Dan, who glares at his friend like he wants to stab him with one of the spoons on the table next to them.

"Hey Phil," Chris quickly speaks up, "do you want to come over here so when these two break out into a fight we don't get murdered" Chris giggles, and I nod, quickly stepping over to where Chris was stood.

We stand in silence for a while as the queue slowly paces forward as the manic waiters and waitresses dash around the dining room, trying to get people seated and served,
"Fun fact guys" Chris speaks up, making me jump lightly, "did you know that according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible" Chris smiles at us.

"I swear you've told me that before" Dan ponders, and Pj shakes his head in dismay,
"That's because you probably have heard it before" he growls, and Chris begins lightly laughing at Pj's reaction.

Dan still looks puzzled as he tries to work out where he knows Chris' 'fun fact' from,
"Jesus Christ Dan its the bloody bee movie" Pj laughs, and I watch as Dan's face drops in pain.

"How the fuck did I not get that" Dan cackles, and I feel a bit stupid for not guessing myself.
"How did you guess so quickly?" Chris whines at Pj, who grins at the boy, showing off his white, perfect teeth.
"You literally quoted it to me last week, do you honestly think I'd have forgotten that easily??" Pj chuckles and Chris shrugs,
"I guess" he laughs.

Finally it was our turn to be served,
"NEXT" the waitress calls out, and I decide to speak up,
"Table for four please?" I ask, and she nods,
"You're in luck, we have one left!" She smiles, grabbing four menus, "would you like to follow me?"

We walk over to a small table, Pj and Chris sit next to each other on one side of the table, while Dan and I sit next to each other on the other side.

"So, what's everyone going to ha-" Pj starts to speak but is cut of by Dan's voice.
"Phil" Dan speaks quickly, and we all look at him in confusion, "Isn't that Nick on the news?"

A/N
THE TIME HAS COME...
'Project Z' has been named...
(As you can guess it's obviously a new book)
'Stranger//Phan' will be coming to Wattpad next week.

Blurb-
Daniel Howell- hey

Philip Lester- ...who is this?

Daniel Howell- I'm Dan... how are you?

-----------------------------------
=•=Phan=•=

Hope you like the look/ sound of it! I'm really excited about it as I've been working on it secretly for ages, and I think you're really going to like it. (Hope anyway 😂)

-Llamaandlion =•=