Chapter 64

(Sorry updates are really slow atm- who knew animal care was so much work?😂)

We arrive at this small Premiere Inn, which Pj managed to book two rooms in, and we join the queue of people waiting to collect their room keys.

I stare at Phil, who is a few paces in front of me, watching to be certain nobody comes and tries to attack him. I thought we were safe, but apparently the bloody Metropolitan can do jack shit when it comes to escorting prisoners that could potentially murder me and my boyfriend.

"You look stressed" Chris smiles at me, breaking my focus and forcing me to turn and glare at him,
"You don't fucking say" I hiss, and Chris takes a step back.

"Dan, it's going to be okay, Nick doesn't know you and Phil are here, you're safe" Chris tries to reassure me, but I just frown at his idiotic comment.
"Are you actually shitting me? That thing seems to always know exactly where Phil and I are, we're never safe! Phil nearly died at my office! We have the best security in the whole of fucking England and Nick still nearly managed to killed someone under the watch of 124 security cameras, twelve security guards and he even got through the metal detectors at the doors! He found my address Chris, he new Becky and Jessica were having a party and new we'd be there- there's nowhere safe for us so don't you dare tell me that we're safe in a shitty hotel room with a lock which is probably made out of cardboard" I yell, and everyone surrounding us in the queue turns to face me.

Phil and I make eye contact, and my chest begins to quickly rise and fall as my eyes prick with tears.
"Dan it's going to be alright, the police have set out to find him, they'll have him in locked up in prison by this time tomorrow" Phil speaks softly, trying to calm me down.

"You can't be certain of that Phil, if he managed to escape from the police in the first place how do you know he won't be able to do it a second time?" I whimper, but before Phil has time to answer my statement, the man behind the hotel checkout clears his throat to get our attention as it's our turn to collect room keys.

The way up to our rooms in the lift was silent, no one talked or made eye contact. The only noise which could be heard was the faint rumble of the lift as it makes its way up to floor 3.

The doors slide open, and Phil and I walk ahead slightly of Chris and Pj, who have stopped because Pj thought he'd left their room key on the counter.
I feel Phil's hand slip into mine, and I allow my own hand to naturally clasp on as we approach room 56.

Pj and Chris were in the room next to us, and according to Pj our rooms had a joining door in the middle so we could go between each room if we wanted, but Chris said that we'd only use it in an emergency as everyone just needs some space tonight.

We agree to meet at the dining room at 6pm, and with that Pj and Chris unlock their room's door and bundle in, leaving Phil and I stood outside as Phil fumbles with the key in the lock trying to open the door.

"Give it to me" I sigh, stepping in front of Phil, and twisting the key, opening the door with ease.
"I loosened it for you" Phil giggles, and I smirk at my boyfriend's comment as we walk through the door, slamming the door behind us.

The room was quite small, there was a little bathroom on the immediate right of the entrance, and then stretched across the other side of the wall was a wardrobe. I paced into the room a bit further, to see a king sized bed filling up the majority of the room, with two little oak bedside cabinets either side, and a dressing table at the foot of the bed with a large mirror hanging above it, and then the door Pj mentioned next to it.

It was at this point I realised that I hadn't brought my hair straighteners with me as we had no luggage, and there was no way of saving my hobbit hair formed by the sea and Pj's splashing.

Phil walks past my frozen still figure and belly flops onto the bed, making the springs all squeak in pain.
"This bed is comfy" Phil stares out loud, and I copy his actions of getting onto the bed, but in the bit of space Phil had next to him.

My body instantly sinks into the bed, as the memory foam mattress moulds around me, and I can't help but let out a relaxed moan.
"Do you want to see what's on TV?" Phil suggests, referring to the wall mounted TV opposite us which faces the bed.

"Sure" I grin, shuffling up to the head of the bed and sitting up against the wall, with Phil snuggled into my side.
After about five minutes of channel hopping, we settle on Strictly Come Dancing, just as they were dancing to some song that Phil liked.

In the end, we both got quite into it, and started critiquing the dancers ourselves.
"Do you remember when we danced like that at Becky and Jessica's?" Phil asked me, as we watch a couple ballroom dance around the dance floor, and I nod.

"We should audition for strictly" I suggest, and Phil laughs at me,
"You don't audition, you get picked- plus you have to be either a professional dancer or a celebrity" my boyfriend explains, and I squint at the screen.

"Those people are celebrities?" I question, and Phil nods at me.
"Yeah. Technically you could get picked seeing as you're a celebrity" Phil smiles, and I raise my eyebrows at him,
"Yeah right like they'd do that" I scoff, "besides, there's no way I'd do it anyway" I respond to Phil.

"Why not?" Phil asks me, sitting up a bit,
"Because I don't want to dance with anyone but you" I wink,
"That was so cheesy" Phil laughs, and I kiss him on the nose,
"You wouldn't want it any other way"

A/N-

Yo my friend ObsessiveFandom has just started a fanfic called 'The Honey Fic' and it's gonna be based of Dan's tweet "how did I get honey in my belly button?" (Also it's gonna be like the Skin fic but less traumatic) SO GO READ IT AS I CAN TELL IT'S GONNA BE HILARIOUS 😂👍

ALSO- 'Project Z' is coming on the 23rd of December (will have a name released soon 😂)
-LlamaandLion =•=