Chapter 63

Once we've collected our ice creams, the four of us take a seat on a small bench, and I take a seat next to Dan, between him and the arm rest on the bench, staring out towards the water, as I slowly eat my ice cream.

"This location would be perfect for a photo shoot for the website Dan" Pj speaks up, and I look to my right over Dan to where Pj is sat on the other side of the crammed bench.

"We could take some photos now? We have Phil" Dan suggests,
"Ah yes, your 'top model'" Pj smirks, as he does quotation marks with his fingers as he says 'top model' and I see Dan roll his eyes at Peej's comment.

"I'm not wearing any of Mr.Howell's clothes though" I respond, "I mean Dan's" I quickly add, realising that I accidentally called Dan 'Mr.Howell', which I'm trying to stop doing as it sounds a bit dodgy.
"Mr.Howell? Is that the bedroom name?" Chris teases, "Peej you should start calling me Mr.Kendall"

I chuckle lightly at Chris' comment, but Dan just ignores his comment,
"It doesn't matter! Last time you were wearing some medieval shit" Dan laughs, and Pj glares at both of us,
"THAT medieval shit cost the department our next Christmas party" Pj scowls at Dan,
"We earn more money than Apple, how can't we afford a bleeding Christmas party?" Dan questions, and Pj sighs.

"We normally hire out the whole of Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park for a night, we won't be able to afford that this year" Pj reminds Dan.

My eyes pop out their sockets and I begin to choke on my Ice Cream, how can someone pay that much for a Christmas party!?
"You hire out the whole of Winter Wonderland!?" I exclaim, and the other three just nod slowly, as if that's a normal thing to do.

"What happened to a lame office party with those cheap Christmas crackers and Mariah Kelly at full volume?" I question, remembering the rubbish party we had at my office, when Dave the photocopier guy got his head stuck in a turkey.

"We're not like the BBC, we party in style" Dan winks at me, and I can't help but smirk back at him.

"You should come to our next Christmas party, Phil" Chris suggests, "It won't be at Winter Wonderland this year, but it should still be better than the BBC's party!"
I look up at Dan hopefully,
"Am I allowed?" I squeak,
"You're dating Mr.Howell himself and you're asking if you'd be allowed to his Christmas party?" Pj chuckles at my question, and we all join in with his laughter.

"Of course you're allowed you spork" Dan grins at me, "In fact, I'd be offended if you didn't attend it".

"Anyway," Pj quickly adds, "Are we doing this photo shoot or not? My camera is in the car"

I nod at Dan as he looks at me for permission to use my face,
"Sure, I'm in if you all want to" I smile as I stand up and gently lob my empty ice cream pot into the bin conveniently placed next to where I was sat .
"I'll go get the camera?" Dan offers, and Pj nods at my boyfriend,
"Sure, here's the car keys, it will be in the boot" Pj hands Dan the keys, and he walks off leaving me alone with Chris and Pj.

"He'll be a while, my car is parked up a slight hill, and we all know that there's no chance Dan will get up any slight slope quickly" Pj chuckles, and I giggle lightly at what he said.
"Let's go in some of the arcade areas?" Chris suggests,  and I shake my head unsteadily,
"We should stay here, or Dan may not be able to find us" I remind Chris, who just shakes his head. 

"Dan is literally magnetised to you Phil, I doubt he could loose you that easily" Pj smirks, and I nod slowly, 
"Okay, I guess we're not exactly leaving the pier so he can't get too lost" I reassure myself.

I slowly amble after Chris and Pj, who walk down the pier to the second, which is also the furthest away, arcade building, where Chris instantly rams his body into the claw machine, violently grabbing the joystick as he pushes a pound coin into the slot. 
A child on the machine next to Chris quickly walks away as Chris starts making inappropriate sex noises as he drives the claw over a stuffed toy which looks a bit like an onion with a face.

Somehow, Chris actually manages to pick up the ugly looking onion toy, and it drops into the winning area, where Chris can pick it up from the drop zone at the bottom of the machine. 
"How the fuck did you do that?" Pj laughs, as Chris hands him the toy, 
"I've had a lot of practice with my hands" Chris whispers back, but just loud enough for me to hear, and he winks at Pj as I try not to cough up my lungs from gagging. 

Peej stuffs the toy into his small rucksack, and we carry on walking through the arcade, looking at a few machines that vaguely take our interest, but not putting any more money in anything. We get outside the arcade, and Chris and Pj walk ahead to where the dodgems were, I guess they were considering to go on it, but suddenly a figure bumps into my back in a great speed. I turn around and see a petrified looking Dan, and my heartbeat instantly increases, 
"Dan?" I question, "have you been running!?"

Pj and Chris return back over to where Dan is now stood, and Pj speaks up,
"Where's my camera Dan?" Pj asks, "and are you panting?"
Dan swallows as he tries to breath back,
"It's Nick's police car" he manages to splutter out, "It's MIA"

Pj, Chris and I all exchange the same confused look at Dan's comment,
"MIA?" Chris asks him,
"Missing In Action. Nick's car never made it back to the station"

A/N-
COMING SOON
PROJECT Z...
-Llamaandlion