Chapter 50

Much to Pj's disgust, Becky decides she should take the wheel and drive us to Phil's whereabouts, which Pj wasn't particularly happy of considering he's duty driver, but I told him now wasn't the time to argue, and Becky got her way, with Peej slumped in the back of the car with a disappointed look over his face.

Once Becky had changed into her 'driving shoes' (AKA fucking crocs) she slammed her foot on the pedal and we were at the warehouse in lightning speed.
"Omg, Jessica, I have a blister" Becky cries as we hobble out the cramped car and she changes back into her high heels.
"Come on! We don't have any time!" I hiss, running into the building, feeling as if I'm Four, leading the others to rescue Tris.

We all stumble into a lift and press the button for the floor with a red skull as the button, and the lift music whirs up.
' Get on my elevator, baby we're going up, Give me that now and later, I can't get enough' the music plays,
"Are you shitting me?" I grumble under my breath, and Chris laughs,
"Has Nick Jonas actually used his song called 'Levels' as lift music?" Chris asks and I nod,
"That unoriginal little shit" I moan, as the lift doors open, and we are stood looking at Joe Jonas waiting for the lift.

Joe seems to be oblivious to the fact we are stood about thirty centimetres from his face as he is engrossed in his game he's playing on that phone of his.
"Surprise mother fucker" Chris speaks in the best 'badman' voice he can, and Joe looks up in surprise,
"Howell?" Joe snarls,
"Actually it's Chris, that's Dan" I hear Chris chuckle behind me, and I smirk at Joe.
"Gotta blast" I salute, shoving past Joe so he collapses into a heap on the floor, and I run into the dark room down the corridor, leaving the others in the lift with Joe.

I charge into the room, and it's just a transition of one Nick Jonas song to another, holy shit this guy's vain.
I scan my eyes around the room, and see two figures on a chair, one straddling the other. I squint my eyes to see who it was, and I make out the shaved hairstyle of Nick Jonas on top of a squirming Phil,
"NICK!" I scream, running towards the two figures and yanking Nick off Phil, sending him to the floor in surprise. That's two Jonas brothers in a day!

"Dan, no!" Phil yells at me, "It's a trap, get out of here!"
I ignore Phil's comment, my eyes are glued onto Nick's face, which is smiling up at me. A smile which I will not be returning. I hear the sound of the others running into the room, and the clomping of the two pairs of 10000 metre tall heels that the girls were wearing.

"Becky and Jessica?" I hear Phil ask,
"Oh my goodness, Phil babes put a shirt on, no one wants to see that hun" Jessica's voice is heard from behind me, in a tone of disgust.

"I'm a bit tied up" Phil laughs awkwardly, "but how did you guys know where I was? Joe said he forgot to leave the note?"
Oh, so there was meant to be a note.
"That would be ME" Jessica smiles, and I roll my eyes, to which Nick smirks at.
"BECKY," Pj speaks, and I see him out the corner of my eye glaring at Jessica, "Used Dan's find your friends app, and we followed it here"

I can almost feel all the eyes on the room fall on me, even though it was fucking Becky who did all the finding, not me.

Phil stands up, and I realise someone has untied him, but I refuse to take my eyes of the fucking low life on the floor in front of me.
"Come on Dan, lets get out of here" Chris suggests, but I don't move,
"Dan, we've got Phil! Lets go!" Pj hisses, trying not to be too loud, but I still don't move, I can't let Nick win.

"Dan!" Phil shouts, and I slowly look up at him, and Phil sends me a meek smile,
"Lets go, please" Phil pleads, and slowly I nod, giving Nick one final death glare before I walk away from him.

"This isn't over Nick" I growl, as I start to follow the others out the door. They all get further and further away from me, and I begin to slow my pace down. Maybe if I let them go I can kill Nick and have this over and done with so Phil and I can just get on with our lives without him interfering with our love.

I see Phil turn around to look back at me, but his eyes drift from my face and start to search the room, what's he looking fo-

The pain that I felt when happened and shortly thereafter was unlike any other type of cuts I have received. It was a deep, ever so deep, pain with insatiable throbbing, I realised that I had been stabbed. The adrenaline kicked in almost immediately, and the back of my chest began to burn, with that same feeling you get when you fall asleep on your arm and that tingly feeling sets in, except this feels much more major.

I collapse in a heap, catching Phil's horrified facial expression, and my vision begins to blur, the one thought that travels through my brain was the panicked fear that I could be dying.

"If I can't have him, no one can" I hear Nick from behind me, and I try to stand up to get away from Nick, but all my strength is gone, and I just feel weak.

I open my mouth to talk to Phil, but the darkness over takes me, and my brain stops processing what's happening.

Is this the end?