Chapter 55

Dan and I sit in silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company. I look down at my boyfriend who's resting his eyes with a serious look plastered on his face, and if it wasn't for the fact he was twitching his feet around I'd have thought he was asleep.

"Phil?" Dan asks, checking I was still there, and I squeeze his hand reassuringly,
"Yes, Dan?" I respond, and Dan smiles at the sound of my voice.
"Can I get you to do me a favour please?" Dan questions, and I nod,
"Of course! What is it?" I begin to stand up ready to do the favour.

"I know it's a lot to ask but could you possibly go get my jacket and my paper work from the office? I need to finish a document and sign it by tomorrow or I could loose a lot of money and business, is that okay?" Dan pleads, and I look at him unsteadily.

"Couldn't you get Pj or Chris to go? I don't want to leave you" I admit, and Dan shakes his head at me,
"I'd feel more comfortable if you went, as my office is still decorated romantically from that time when-" Dan starts, but I cut him off,
"Peej saw us anyway? I really don't want to leave you Dan" I practically beg,
"I'll be fine, please Phil I'd really prefer you to go" Dan asks one more time and I decide that I don't want to argue with him.

"Okay, fine" I smile, standing up and walking towards the hospital ward's door,
"Phil wait!" Dan calls out, and I spin round,
"You'll need this" he smiles, handing me a lanyard with a pass attached to the clip on the bottom.
"Thanks" I mumble, as I take the lanyard off Dan and continuing to trek towards the door.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" I ask Dan just as I approach the door, and the boy smiles at me from his hospital bed.
"Yes! Now go, please. If I need you I promise to call, besides, you'll only be gone maximum of an hour" Dan comforts me.
"I guess" I shrug, "well I'll see you in a moment"

I walk out the door, deciding not to look back at Dan as his form and looks at the moment make me realise just how bad a condition he's in, and I might regret leaving him even more than I do already.

"Hey Phil, where you going?" I hear Chris ask me, and I turn around to see the boy carrying two cups of instant coffee which you get from those machines.
"Hey Chris" I greet, "I'm going to your office for Dan to get his stuff, I won't be long" I smile, and Chris nods.

"Okay, so is it okay if Pj, the girls and I give Dan a flying visit now?" Chris asks me, and I nod my head,
"Yeah, but the doctor said he needed to rest so don't go to hard on him" I instruct Chris,
"Don't worry, I'll leave that to you" Chris winks before walking off towards Dan's hospital ward, and I continue to leave the emergency centre.

"Taxi!" I hail, and the typical black cab pulls into the hospital's lay by, and I clamber into the back.
"Howell's clothing please" I instruct the taxi driver, who pulls out and begins driving. Man, it feels weird asking to go there without Dan.

We pull up and I pay the taxi driver, who doesn't bother to check I gave him the correct amount, before pulling out and leaving me alone outside the tall black building.

I walk over to the revolving doors, and slide into the small gap of the door which was about to spin away from where I was. Once in, I pace over to the lifts and make my way up to floor 69, the floor of Dan.

The lift doors open and I see Dan's office ahead of me.
"Just a quick in and out, then you can get back to Dan" I remind myself out loud, as I push the pass which Dan gave me against the code scanner by his office door, and I am granted entrance immediately.

Just like Dan had warned me, the room remained in the exact same condition as Dan had left it when we were both in here together, which made me slightly question how Dan managed to work around all the rose petals and candles on his floor and desk.

I walk through the room over to the desk, and I take a look at the seat which I sat on when Dan and I first met in the interview. The chair had a soft dent in it from where someone had been sat, and it made me feel a bit sad how Dan had allowed someone else to sit in the chair after me, I mean, surely he'd keep that like a museum piece! Then again, I've literally sat on his dick so I guess he could always frame that if he so pleased.

I avert my eyes from the chair and to the documents on Dan's desk, which I quickly swoop up into my hands, and spin around for the door. In the process of my fabulous spin, a piece of paper from Dan's documents flies out and slides along the floor.

"Shack" I mutter under my breath, as I quickly shuffle after the piece of paperwork, and bend down to pick it up. I squat down onto my knees and lift up the paper; it seems to be some information on a new photoshoot location.

I open up the folder to stuff the paper work back into it so it's all kept together, but something unusual was in the folder. Something I wasn't expecting...

A photograph of Nick Jonas.

Holding a note...
"Let me steal Dan, Philly" I read out loud.
But how did he get that there?

A/N-

I'M BACK BITCHESSS
WOOF
SORRY.

I'm sorry I lied last chapter saying the next update would be up in a week, but I got really stressed and worked up over my GCSEs, and I knew you'd all understand why I took a little bit longer for this slight filler chapter.

Also, another fun fact-
This book now has enough reads roughly so that if we all came together to hang out, we could fill the Royal Albert Hall in London roughly 27 times!
That's actually insane 😂

-Llamaandlion =•=