Chapter 25: A Day Full of Dates

My story is number 9 on the list when you search the Mauraders that makes me so happy!!!! Thank you

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF POV CHANGES

Mackenzie

My shoulder is still in a lot of pain that's turned numb and it's a week day so I no one is here to keep me company.

"I'M SOOO FRICKEN BORED!" I yell and through my hands up for a dramatic effect.

"Well how about I take you in a date at 4?" Charlie asks walking in.

"But I can't leave."

"Who said anything about leaving.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to plan our date." He said kissing me in the check and leaving.

"Ok? "Wait what just happened?

Lily

I'm in the great hall eating and studying Herbology when a black dog (she doesn't know they are animangusis)  comes up to me with a note in its  collar. 

"Aww aren't you the cutest."I say patting his head and taking the note.

My dearest Lily,
I have arranged for us to have a date on this lovely day . Meet me at the castle entrance at 4:00.
Love you,
James

I quickly squabbled a can't wait and tied it back on the dog's collar. The dog then ran off probably to find James. I wonder where we are going I thought as I continued to study.

Iris

I was in the common room waiting for Bella so we could see Lily when Jackson came up to me.

"Hey Iris I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He said blushing.

"OF COURSE! I mean sure. Yeah that's cool." I reply.

"Great see you at 4." and walks off.

I wish Bella would hurry up I really want to see Mazie and tell the both of them what happened.

Bella

I was heading down the stairs when i was stopped by Jake.

"Hey jake."

"Hey Bella just who I was looking for. I was wondering g if you would like to go on a date with me today at 4."

"I would like that very much." I say then continue walking.

Mackenzie

I was bored out of my mind so......... I did  some homework.  My arm is all better  but my shoulder still is in a lot of pain I'm having surgery on it at the end  of the week so I use a self writing quill.  I just say what I want and it writes it. I was in the middle of transfiguration when Blondie and Red came running in.

"I GOT ASKED ON A DATE!" They shouted at the same time.

"NO WAY!" "ME TOO!" The said in sink.

"Well that makes three of us." I add.

"OMG YEEEESSSS! MY OTP IS HAPPENING!!" Bella screams.