Chapter 37: Blondie #2

Mackenzie

Last night was amazing. After he gave me the promise ring we just talked and eventually went back to our dorms.

"So how was your date?" Iris asked.

"It was good I got this." I said flashing my ring.

"YEEESSS MY OTP IS ENGAGED TO BE ENGAGED!" Bella yells.

"What the heck is going on in here?" A very tired looking Lily and Molly come in.

"Charlie gave me a promise ring." As I show them.

"That's so pretty." Molly admired.

"Yeah but I'm hungry let's eat."

On our way to the great hall we saw some Slytherins picking on a girl.

"Hey weirdos stop picking on her." I say talking my wand out.

"Yeah like we gonna-." One Slytherin turns around to look at me and stops cold.

"Do that." He finishes quietly.

"You were saying." I stay my wand still pointed at him.

"Uh nothing we are going to." Another one adds and runs off.

"Are you ok?" I ask the girl she has platinum blonde hair and blueish greyish eyes.

"I'm fine. The names Cinder Williams and I'm in fifth year but got moved up to Sixth. I'm also in Ravenclaw. " Cinder introduces.

"I'm Mackenzie Black. I'm a fifth year got moved up to sixth year. I'm also a Gryffindor. " "I'm Iris Lupin I'm a fifth year and moved up to sixth year. I'm also in Gryffindor.  "

"I'm Bella Scheider and I'm a fifth year moved up to sixth year. I'm also Gryffindor. "

"Molly Perwett and I'm a seventh year. And a Gryffindor."

"I'm Lily Evans and I'm a seventh year and I'm on Gryffindor." We introduced.

"Nice to meet." Cinder said shaking are hands.

"Hey would you like to sit with us?" Molly asked.

"Sure I'd love too."

Great hall

"So tell us about your self Cinder." I ask

"Well I'm muggle born and only child. I'm In Ravenclaw. I prefer to watch quidditch then play it. My patronus is an owl and I'm 5'9. " she answers.

"Well I'm a pureblood and have two older brothers. My oldest brother is regulus and he's 21. My other brother is Sirius And he's 17 and in 7th year. Sirius' two friends James Potter and Remus Lupin act like my brothers. I play on the quidditch team and I'm a beater. I have a boyfriend and his name is Charlie Wood and he's in sixth year. He's brother Griffin is also like a brother to me. My patronus is a tiger  and I'm 5'10 and a half." I tell.

"I am a halfblood and have one older brother named Remus and he's in his seventh year. I play seeker for the quidditch team. My boyfriends name is Jackson Grace. My patronus is a jaguar and I'm 5'10." Iris added.

"I'm muggle born and have two step sisters and a step mom. My boyfriends name is Jake Daniels and I don't play quidditch. My patronus is a squirrel and I'm 5'8. " Bella states.

"I'm A pureblood and I have two younger brothers. I don't play quidditch. My boyfriends name is Arthur Weasley. My patronus is a weasel and I'm 5'4." Molly says.

"I'm muggle born and I have one older sister. I don't play quidditch and my boyfriend is James Potter. My patronus is a doe and I'm 5'5." Lily finishes.