Chapter 79: Here Comes the bride

Hey guys thanks for the support of you don't mind my friend s37113292  has written a Harry Potter fanfic. It's about life after the war. Please check it out. Thanks for all support. THis is the last chapter before the epilogue.

Iris

Today is the big day. I'm so excited nervous. All the girls are dressed and ready. Alexis looks absolutely adorable in her flower girl dress. I'm also glad Lily, James and Harry can come out of hiding for a bit. Mazie went to go check on the boys and said looks Oliver  adorable.  Soon it's time for the wedding to start. The music starts and my anticipation grows. Alexis walks out throwing flowers and Oliver followers her with the rings. Then they go sit next to Mrs. Wood. First to come out is Sirius and Caroline. Followed by James and Lily and then Ben and Cinder. Then Jason and Malina and then Arthur and Molly. Remus and Bella walk out and it's just me and Mazie.

"It'll be fine relax." She tells me.

"Ok. How come your so good at this your not even married yet." I ask.

"I don't know. I've been to a lot of weddings." She shrugs and walks out with Jackson's two best man Griffin and Jake.

The service is beautiful I almost cry. At the reception we danced ate dinner, danced, ate cake, and danced some more.  Lily and James left early with Harry because one he's a month old and two they're still in hiding. The night was magical and I could ask for more. After all I married my best friend.